Chapter 13

Arya POV

I layed in bed hardly moving. I'm so sore I think if I get up imma fall. I slowly sat up and slightly flinch at the pain between my legs.

I practically begged Alex to go cook while I shower and he reluctantly agreed.

I hung my feet off the bed and slowly got up. I limp towards the bathroom and looked at my self in the big mirror. My hair was a mess , My boobs and neck were filled with hickey , my a$$ is red with Alex hand mark , my neck had alex hand mark printed on it. I rubbed my face and walked to the bathtub.

After minutes I finally decided to get up. I wrapped a towel around my body and walked back into our room and to our closet. I walked into the closet and took out a cute sleepwear and a pair of socks. I also did my hair in a cute messy bun. I groaned as I felt a sharp pain shoot through my sore leg

I walked out of the bedroom and towards the kitchen where I saw Alex cooking

I walked out of the bedroom and towards the kitchen where I saw Alex cooking. I think he heard me walking in because me turned around and look at me. His eyes ran down my body then stop at my belly and he slightly tilted his head sideways.

"When's your belly gonna start growing?" He asked not taking his eyes off my belly.

"In a couple months why?" I asked confused.

"No reason" he said turning back to his cooking.

"Ohk then" I said and sat on the chair watching him.

After minutes of me sitting there and him not talking I felt weird.

"Babe?" I said but he didn't reply.

"I know you hear me calling you" I said glaring at his back again silence.

"Why are you ignoring me?" I asked but again he didn't reply. Swallowing the lump in my throat I felt tears rush to my eyes. I quickly blink them away and stood up. I walked out of the kitchen and to our room. I closed the door behind me and walked to the bed laying on it.

I quickly covered my body with the sheets and closed my eyes. I layed there with my back to the door and tears wanting to escape my eyes. I don't even know why I'm crying. I closed my eyes and a few tears fell from my eyes.

✨Couple hours later✨

"Ma wake up dinners ready" A voice said rubbing my waist. I open my eyes and glance at the hand to see Alex hand. I quickly pushed his hand off me and got up.

"What's your problem?" He asked confused making me roll my eyes.

I was about to walk in the bathroom when he grabbed my hand turning me around. He stared at my face for a minute.

"Why were you crying?" He asked and again I rolled my eyes.

"If you roll your eyes at me again.." He trailed off.