Chapter 14

Arya POV

"Before we go in take this" Alex said handing me a box , I curiously took it and looked at him weird.

"What is it?" I asked looking at the box.

"Open it" he said. I excitedly open it and a gasp escape my lips. There sitting in the black box was a beautiful black gun.

"OH MY GODDD" I squealed causing Alex to chuckle beside.

"This is so gorgeous , I've been asking you for a gun for so longgg" I said taking it out of the box then checking the bullet chamber and started counting the amount of bullet are there.

"I know but listen" he said making me turn to him.

"If I give you this gun don't shoot anybody" He said looking at me seriously.

"B***h I already have it" I stated looking at his face.

"And I'll take it back" he said coming closer to me.

I brought my face closer to his our lips 2 inches apart.

"Oh and what makes you think I won't shoot you right now?" I asked placing the gun to his chest and running it up and down while I brushed my lips against his.

"Who's gonna f**k your brains out if you kill me?" he asked smirking.

"Oh I don't know maybe your brother" I shrugged pulling back from him to see his eyes completely dark. He gave me his famous death glare but I just smiled innocently.

I quickly open the door and walked out shutting it behind me. I hid the gun in my suit when I heard footsteps behind me.

Of course I didn't look because I knew who it was. The person grabbed my waist and placed their lips to my ear.

"Your dead later" He said biting my ear.

"Can't wait" I said as we walked into the warehouse. My mouth dropped when I looked inside.

Honestly on the outside this place looks like shit but inside is absolutely breathtaking.

"This place is gorgeous" I gasp looking around , I was so taken aback by the place I didn't see a guy walking up to us.

"Boss" he said and Alex gave him a nod. His eyes shift to me and I smiled.

"And you must be boss wife?" He asked holding out his hand.

"Girlfriend" I said resting my hands in his.

"Soon to be wife" Alex corrected as we shook hands.

"GET ME OUT OF HERE!!" A female voice screamed startling me.

"Duty calls" He smirked and ran off. Alex lead me to a room and open the door. I walled in and saw alot of people.

"Boss" they all said at the same time. I looked at them and my eyes came across a girl that was giving me a bitchy look but I shrugged it off and continued looking around. My eyes dropped on a familiar face.

Reece.

Alex talked to them for a while but I blanked out not hearing a word they were saying. Everybody exit the room only leaving me , Reece , Alex and the bitchy girl.

"Sup bro" Reece said bro hugging Alex then he turned to me.

"Hey sis" He said hugging me.

"Hey" I said smiling at him then looking over to the girl who hasn't stop looking at Alex since we got here.

"Boss can I talk to you?" She asked flashing him a flirty smile.

Bitch.

I rolled my eyes but stayed silent.

"Talk" Alex said in his business voice.

"Well as you know there's a ball coming up , would you like wanna go with me?" She asked with hopeful eyes while I glared daggers at her.

"Oh shiii-" Reece trailed off looking at my face.

"Don't you see I have a girl?" Alex asked annoyed.

"She wouldn't mind right?" She asked looking at me.

"And I mean she isn't pretty anyways , I'll do way better than her" She said folding her arms with a victory smile on her bitchy face.

I bit my lips and smiled not in a good way.

"Aye watch how you talk about my girl" Alex said his voice sounding even more serious.

"You know you wanna f**k me" She said making my temper rise even faster. I slowly placed my hand in my suit and held onto the gun Alex gifted me.

I slowly took it out and placed it behind me. I took the safety off but kept it behind me.

"Lizzie I don't wanna f**k you ,  you're only here to entertain my men" Alex said again. I looked at Reece to see him looking inbetween us smiling like a kid getting sweets.

"I don't even know what you see in her , I mean she's fat , ugly and looks like a pig" She said and that's when I lost it. I quickly pulled the gun out and pointed it at her head. I pulled the trigger and BAM!. She fell to the ground her brain spilled on the white walls.

I walked out of the room with my gun in my hands. I put the safety back on and placed the gun back were it was....

Alexander(Alex) POV

She killed her.

Arya just killed Lizzie and walked out without a word. Me and Reece stood there with our mouths hanging open.

"MY SIS A BAD A$$" He yelled proudly.

"Shut up and get somebody to clean this up" I said pointing to Lizzie dead body. I walked out of the room and looked everywhere for Arya when I saw her in the kitchen.

"Babe-" I started but got cut off by her death glare. After looking at me like she wanted to kill me she went back to eating.

"Are you-" but again I got cut off by her death glare then she went right back to eating.

"Bro stop looking at me like you wanna kill me" I said earning another death glare from her.

"F**k you" She said eating another spoon of ice cream.

"I didn't even do anything" I said walking up to her.

"Hmm whatever" She said rolling her eyes.

"I forgot you have mood swings every five seconds" I said sighing. She looked at me and ate the ice cream with a bored face.

"I'll f**k that attitude outta you" I said looking in her eyes. She gave me a small smile and took another bite of her ice cream.

"Ight bet" She said.

"Babe you just killed somebody" I said.

"Thanks for stating the obvious Alexander " She said rolling her eyes.

"Alexander?" I asked confused but she just shrugged. She never calls me Alexander-

"No because what's your problem you're acting so bitchy right now" I said and she looked at me again.

"Why don't you do something about it?" She asked her eyes flashing to my lips then back to my eyes.

I know that look....

***