Chäpter 8

Alex POV

I rushed out of the car ignoring the paparazzi taking photo of us. I ran into the hospital covered in blood.

"SOMEBODY HELP!" I screamed as a few doctor ran up to us with a stretcher. I placed Arya limp body on the stretcher and they wheeled her to a room. I walked with them feeling tears well in my eyes looking at her pale face. They rushed her to a room but a doctor stop me before I could go in.

"What's her name son?" He asked.

"Arya knight" I replied quickly.

"Age?" He asked writing something on his book.

"21" I answered.

"Can I go in?" I asked.

"No sit out here until their done" he said pointing to the chairs. I nodded my head and walked to the chair. I sat there with my head in my hands stressed. I sat there feeling uncontrollable tears run down my face.

"SON!" A voice yelled making me look up. I saw my mom and sister running towards me. I got up out of my chair and she ran and hugged me as I cried in her arms.

"Mom i-it hurts" I sobbed out.

"Shh it's ok son she's a fighter" Mom said rubbing my back.

"Mr knight?" A voice said behind us making me turn around.

"Yes?" I asked walking to him.

"It's a miracle the baby is alive" He said and my heart stop.

"Baby? What Baby?" I asked confused.

"Oh you didn't know? Mrs knight is 1 month and 1 week pregnant" The doctor said as we all stood there shocked.

"Is that all?" I asked still shocked.

"No mrs knight is also in a coma and she lost alot of blood it's a miracle the baby is still alive" he said as I kept blinking trying to process what he said.

"Thank you doctor can I see her?" I asked my mind still blank.

"Yes you can" He said and walked me to the door, he open it and I went in and I saw Arya laying on the bed her face pale. I sat beside her and held her hand in mine.

"I-i don't know if you can hear me mi amor but I'm sorry I didn't tell you" I said trying to control my breathing.

"I'm sorry baby I'm so sorry you got hurt" I said letting my tears fall.

"Please wake up mi amor I can't do this without you. I can't even sleep without you. I wanna kiss you and tell you how much I love you. I can't do it please wake up" I said my emotions taking over me.

I rested my head on her hand and cried harder than I've ever in my life. I lifted my head and looked at her beautiful face. I kissed her cold lips. I turned around and walked out of the room where I saw Stella , Reece , Arya dad and my mom all sitting down.

"Son?" My mom said making me look at her.

"Yeah?" I answered exhausted.

"Go home and take a shower Arya wouldn't wanna see you like this" She said sadly.

"I'm not leaving her" I said running my hands over my face.

"I'll call you if we get updates ok" She said and walked up to me giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Ok" I said and gave her a weak smile then walked out.

💋Minutes later💋

I finally reached home and open the door. The house was so silent without Arya in it. I closed the door behind me and dragged myself upstairs to our room. I went in and closed the door. I walked into our bathroom and took a long and relaxing bath.

I got out with a towel around my waist as I walked to our closet. I took out a white t-shirt and a grey sweatpants.

After finishing I sat on the bed holding onto my head. My head filled with question.

"I'm gonna be a father?" I kept repeating. I took out my phone and called Josh.

"Yes boss?"

"Did you catch any of them"

"The girlfriend sir and a few of his men"

"Lock the girl up I'll be there soon"

"Ok boss" I hung up. I ran out of the room and downstairs towards the door. I got in my car and speed down to one of my warehouse in the middle of nowhere. I got out of the car while 5 of my men looked at me.

"Where is she?" I asked fury filled my voice.

"The second room sir" Erik replied. I nodded my head and walled pass them and into the warehouse. I went over to room 2 and unlock the door where I saw a girl curled up in the corner.

"Well well" I said making her jump up and look at me. I recognized her.

"Emily?" I asked confused while she look scared.

"P-please don't k-kill m-me" She stuttered her body shaking.

"Oh so you're the girlfriend of James huh?" I asked in amusement.

"No" She replied.

"I'm his wife" She said. I slowly walked towards her while she pushed herself more into the wall.

"Don't care. Where's James?" I asked and she stayed silent. I lean down to her height.

"I don't hit girls but I'll sure as hell kill you for what you did to arya" I said then stood up again.

"You better be ready to f**king talk when I get back" I said and walked out.

"Where are you going boss?" Somebody asked behind me.

"Home" I said turning around to see him Dominic.

"What should we do with her" He asked again.

"You know the rules. Don't r@pe her and Don't kill her unless I say so and do whatever you want to the men" I said and walked off when he nodded.

💚2 weeks later💚

It's been 2 weeks since arya has been in a coma now I'm sitting here beside arya talking to her like she can hear me. She hasn't showed any signs of waking up but somehow she looks peaceful.

The doctor said she'll wake up in a couple weeks or month. He also doesn't know how our baby is alive because he said when a pregnant lady goes in a coma the baby usually pass away.

James got away that day but we still have Emily and a few of his men with us right now but she won't talk and my men want to kill them all for what they did.

"Baby it's been two weeks since I've heard your beautiful voice and weeks since I've seen your warm brown eyes mi amor" I said holding her hands in mine. I closed my eyes trying to remember her beautiful eyes when I felt a gently squeeze on my hand. I look up to see Arya trying to open her eyes but immedently closed them again.

She open her eyes once again and looked at me weird.

"Who are you?" She asked.....

***