Chäpter 6

Arya POV

"J-james?" I whimper out.

"Long time no see sweetpea" he said walking up to me. He grabbed my chin and and looked in my eyes.

"Don't touch me" I said trying to get my chin out of his hold.

"Hmm I don't think so sweetpea" he said with a evil smirk.

"Don't call me that" I mumbled.

"Don't call you what? Sweetpea?" He asked his smirk getting bigger. I stayed silent making him chuckle.

"You look beautiful than ever" he said his lips going closer to mine. I spat in his face making him step back.

"You b***h" he said grabbing my throat and choking me. Black spots covered my vision and I soon blacked out.....

Alex POV

"Babe I'm home" I said walking into our house.

Silence.

"Baby?" I called again but nobody answered. I dropped my things on the floor and ran up to our room where the door was already open. I ran into our room and it was empty but there was a note on the bed. I quickly took it up and read it.

I have her. You want prove? Call this number *********

-J.

I quickly took out my phone and dialed the number and somebody picked up after a couple rings.

"Where the f**k is she" I asked in fury.

"And hello to you too" He said laughing.

"James" I said clenching my teeth.

"Well you figured that out quick" he said.

"WHERE THE F**K IS ARYA!!" I yelled into the phone.

"Jeezz calm your man tits" he said.

"Say hello sweetpea" He said then I heard a painful cry from my Arya.

"I said say hello b***h" He replied.

"H-hello" Arya whispered out.

"Baby? Are you ok? what did he do to you? Where are You?" I said throwing questions at her as I walked around the room.

"Now hold on" James cut in.

"James please let me talk to her" I begged.

"Oh the big bad mafia leader begging for his lady?" He asked amusement filled his voice.

"Please" I begged once more. I heard silence then Arya breathing.

"Baby? Baby can you hear me?" I asked my heart beating hard.

"Y-yes" She said her voice breaking.

"Listen to me baby I'll find you ok I promise" I said tears building in my eyes.

"Ok" She managed to say.

"I love you ok" I said wiping the tears that fell from my eyes.

"I love you more" She replied.

"Ok enough of the lovey dovey shit" he said.

"You have 1 week to give me what I want or Arya dies" he said then the line went dead.

"HELLO!" I yelled into the phone. Taking the phone from my ear I dialed Reece number.

"He has her" I said once he picked up.

"Wait what?"

"James he took arya"

"Bro calm down I'm on my way"

"Ok" I said and hung up. I threw my phone on the bed and grip onto my hair. I walked around the room with my hands in my hair completely losing my shit.

"BRO WHERE ARE YOU" Reece yelled after minutes of me waiting he finally came.

"In here" I said taking up my guns.

"Wait wait wait" he said trying to stop me.

"Calm down we have to think" he said holding my shoulders.

"NO HE HAS MY ARYA HE'S GONNA KILL THE LOVE OF MY LIFE" I yelled pushing him away.

"I know brother but we have to think good so we can get Arya home safe" he said trying to calm me down and it worked.....

Arya POV

"Eat" A guy said handing me a plate of cold food. I ignored him but earned another slap in my face. I took up the fork and took a bite of the cold chicken but ended up spitting in out.

"Ungrateful b***h" He said and was about to hit me when a girl walked in. My mouth open when I saw her.

"Emily?" I asked shocked.

"Ew you look disgusting" She said looking at me in disgust.

"Duh I got kidnapped genius" I said rolling my eyes.

"Still have the smart mouth I see" She said glaring at me.

"And your still a h0e" I spat looking dead in her eyes. She stomped towards me and untied me then pushed me to the ground.

"Your a pathetic b***h" She said leaning over me.

"Takes one to know one" I said back but instantly regret it when she started kicking me. I quickly covered my stomach with my hands and curled myself into a ball.

"YOU TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME!!" She screamed and continued kicking me. I closed my eyes and tried to stop the tears that was pouring down my cheek.

"I HOPE YOU DIE" She spat at me then walked away leaving me on the floor.

I layed on the floor curled into a ball and crying my eyes out.

I finally sat up with my body in pain and new scars on my body. I managed to crawl my way to the door and knock on it.

"What?" Somebody asked behind the door.

"I wanna pee" I said leaning on the wall. The door open and he came in with a bottle. I took it from him and waited for him to get out and when he did I did my business in the bottle.

I threw the bottle in the other side of the room and layed on the cold floor my body shaking uncontrollably.

I closed my eyes thinking about Alex.

Is he Ok?

Has he eaten?

Did he sleep?

Is he taking care of his health?

"I miss you so much" I whispered to myself and hugged myself more crying harder.

" God Please protect me" Was my last words before i fell asleep with the thought of Alex in my mind.

***