Chäpter 31

🥀Few days later🥀

🥀Arya's POV🥀

I'm currently 38 weeks pregnant. I haven't left the house since the maternity shoot.

I layed in bed tired while Alex layed beside me on his laptop. Our maternity shoot was perfect. We did about 20 shoots which lead to me being exhausted. Alex haven't went to work since he's scared my water is gonna break when he's away.

I scrolled through Instagram when I felt a sharp pain in my belly. I ignored it and kept scrolling until the pain got intense. I bit my lips and ignored is further thinking it would go away but it didn't. It only got worse.

"AHHH" I screamed when the pain became unbearable.

"Arya? Arya what's wrong?" Alex said sitting up.

"I-i think she's coming , it hurts" I said gripping my belly. He got out of bed and ran to my side. I stood up off the bed as the pain got worse.

Alex held onto me as I stood up. I held onto his shoulders and I soon felt water trailing down my legs.

"Baby are you pee-"

"No my water just broke , get me something to wear please" I said since I was only in my bra and underwear. Alex nodded and ran into the closet. He ran back out with a grey dress. He help me put it on as I groan in pain.

He took up our hospital bag and pushed it over his shoulder

He took up our hospital bag and pushed it over his shoulder. We both walked out of the room and downstairs.

We walked out of the main room the place completely dark.

Yes it's night right now.

Alex placed our bags in the car and I open the door and sat inside waiting on him. He finally came in and started the car soon driving off.

- At the hospital -

Alex and I had reached the hospital a few hours ago. I got my epidural so the pain doesn't hurt as much. Alex had stopped and got us food before coming to the hospital.

The doctor told us that I'm 5cm dilated but that was almost 9 hours ago. Alex is so excited for our baby to be born.

Alex is now laying on the little couch as I layed there with Stella beside me.

"I gotta go home to sof , I'll be back later" She said kissing my cheek then walked out.

I texted a few people and scrolled through Instagram for hours. Suddenly a pain shot through my stomach.

"F**K" I yelled out. Alex flew off the sofa and ran towards me.

"Baby are you ok?" He said holding my hand in his.

"No , it hurts" I said gripping the bed.

The doctor came in with a few nurse behind him. He came up to me and started checking me.

"You're 10cm dilated and you're now ready to give birth" he said and my heart stated beating faster.

- Few minutes later -

He finish setting everything up. I saw Alex glaring at the male doctor that was inbetween my legs ready to deliver our baby.

"Babe why you glaring at him?" I asked laughing through my pain.

"He's touching what's mine" He said still glaring at him. I chuckled but Alex didn't.

"Can you get a female doctor to deliver my child?" Alex asked his tone sounding angry.

"Oh um yeah sure" the doctor said embarrassed. I laughed as he called in a female doctor. She came inbetween my legs as another contraction hit me.

"When you push I'll count to ten ok , push" She said and I nodded. A contraction hit me and I gripped onto Alex hand as I pushed.

"Again" She said and I pushed harder. My fingernail sinking into Alex arms. Alex hand kept patting my legs trying to comfort me.

I pushed eveytime she told me to until I couldn't anymore.

"I-i cant" I said tears forming in my eyes.

"Yes you can my love" Alex reassure me.

"I see her head" Alex said holding up my leg.

"Keep going , keep going" She said and I pushed harder.

"She's got alot of hair" the nurse said.

I screamed loudly as I pushed.

After minutes of me pushing I gave up.

"I can't , I can't" I panted.

"Yes you can baby , your doing amazing" He said rubbing my legs. I felt another contraction and I pushed as hard as I could while gripping onto Alex hand and screaming out.

"Goodjob , she's out" the nurse said and feeling her being pulled out of me.

I loud cry was let out and I instantly stopped screaming as my baby cried.

Tears filled my eyes as I heard my baby crys. The nurse placed her on my chest as I breathe hard. I looked up at Alex to see him crying. He wrapped his arms around me and our baby as he cried.
He kissed my forehead as he held both of us.

The doctor wiped her off as Alex cried and I cried happily. The nurse took out the fluid from her mouth as she cried more.

I held onto my baby as I smiled through my tears.

"Do you guys have a name for her?" The male doctor asked holding up a note book.

"Yes" I replied holding onto Alex hand. I looked up at Alex to see him looking at me.

"Her name is..." I trailed off.

"Amora Nevaeh Knight" Alex and I said looking down at our beautiful daughter

***
THEY'RE PARENTS!!😭❤