Chapter 12: The Clean Up

Stacey was still in the house when she heard the front door open and she prayed that the dog didn't bark.

Shut the hell up dog!

She took her heels off to prevent anymore noises, she had returned to the second floor and listened carefully. She heard two male voices.

'Fucking hell, they said he killed all of them?'

'I know, I don't know where they are, I think he got them all cleaned up... Wasn't he meeting someone?'

'Fuck if I know, they'd be long gone by now'.

Who are these people?

She moved quickly through the hallway, making sure that she didn't step on any loose floorboards.
She managed to slip into a room... Of course the bedroom.
She closed the door behind quietly and rushed to the window, but stopped halfway.

What about dog?

She hesitated before going back to the door to head into the hallway, but she halted to a stop when she heard heavy footsteps coming up the stairs. The dog was too far gone, she turned and rushed back to the window, her hands gripped the frame, but it didn't budge.

'Come on!'

She hissed, but the damn thing wouldn't open. Her heart was pounding when she heard the footsteps approach the room.

Shit shit shit!

Before she could hide, the door swung open, and Stacey knew that she was in trouble the moment her eyes met the strangers.

'Well hello there, you must be Wick's squeeze?'

Huh?

The man slowly closed the door behind him and approached her, 'you're very beautiful, no wonder he was after you', he had backed Stacey up against the window. His hand came up to play with a lock of hair, 'how about we have a little play around before we head off shall we?'

Oh fuck no!!

It happened so quickly. The moment Stacey brought her knee up, ramming it right between his legs.
The man caved inwards and she shoved him off. The window wasn't going to be a way out. She wasn't going to get out of here from the roof.

'You Josh, what's the rukas for-'. 

She was halfway through the hall when she saw the second man. He was much taller than the one in the bedroom.

'Jesus, what'd you do to Josh?'

Stacey heard the man from the bedroom groan as he fell against the frame of the door, 'I'm right here, Jesus, fucking restrain her, she's got fight, I think this is Wick's girl'.
The taller man sneered down at her and she had no choice but to stay stock still, 'don't start kicking guys now, it's not so nice'.
He approached her, but with little care compared to the other man. She tried to fight him as he grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her down into the living room, 'where's John?' He snarled at her and Stacey fought harder, 'I don't know for godsake! I just here, he wouldn't meet me, we were meant to go out to dinner!'

The man laughed, 'oh how cute!' His eyes travelled down her body, 'so he's in love with you? I wouldn't blame him, you're quite beautiful, don't you think Josh?' She looked over her shoulder to see the other man coming down the stairs.

'Fuck yeah, I was gonna have some fun before she knocked my balls in'.

'You're always terrible about protecting yourself buddy, you need to be more like me'.

'Fuck you Mark'.

Josh and Mark.

Mark had suddenly thrown her at Josh who, this time, had her back against his chest, 'don't even try to kick me again you bitch'.
He sneered into her ear and she watched as Mark flipped the sofa over so that it was back onto it's legs.

'Put her on there'.

Josh pushed her towards it and Mark smirked, 'no, she's not sitting, lie her down'.

Oh fuck!