Chapter 25: Welcome Home, Baba Yaga

It had been hours since Stacey had rushed into her room, which made it even worse.

Has he arrive yet? If so, why is he taking so long?

She paced back and forth, worrying to herself, the carpet would've been well worn out if she kept on pacing that like for more than one day.
It was the sound of footsteps and the door knob turning that slerted Stacey, who spun around, her heart pounding against her chest.

John entered the room.

She couldn't even read his face, and that scared her, is he mad, is he calm? She wanted to back away when he closed and locked the door behind him, and when that happened she began to speak.

'John I- please listen I only did this-'.

She panicked when he began to approach her, his strides were long and steady.

'John, I'm being serious I- I was trying to keep you safe, because-'.

Her voice fell on deaf ears and she started to back away from him, because where else could she go? She wouldn't be able to get around him, he'd easily catch her, and even if she did, the locked door would slow her down. The window led to a massive drop and she'd most likely kill herself or break something.

'John, please'.

Her voice had grown weak, because he was almost on top of her, and she held out her hand as if it was would stop him... Which it did, he had stopped in his tracks, and she clenched her eyes shut for a few moments, waiting for something, anything to happen, but... Nothing... Just his voice.

'Are you hurt?'

She slowly opened her eyes and looked up at him, 'uh... No I'm fine, just shocked and-', he grabbed her wrist tightly and pulled her towards the bed. Stacey began to panic, she couldn't help it, she hated being put in such a position. She was scared, she didn't know what to do. The more she struggled, the stronger he became.
John threw her onto the bed, the mattress bouncing under her weight.

'John what're you-'.

She stopped talking when she saw him unbuckle his belt.