Chapter 30: Mr. Dahlia

'It's lovely to see you again Stacey, I trust you haven't been stepping on other people's dogs?'

All this again? This is getting kind of old.

'I thought there was something odd about you'.

Stacey said and Gary laughed, 'I thought I pulled it off, but it's interesting how you a brainless woman', oh fuck you, 'picked me out and John didn't even notice?'

Actually, I didn't know, I was just playing around with you... Shit.

Gary approached her, 'I hurt him once, mother has already told you, I took someone who was very important to him away', he smiled down at Stacey, 'and I'd do it again if I have to'.

'You say you already took someone from him? So why're you doing this? Why're you trying to hurt him now?'

Gary snarled down at her, 'I lost my sister because of that asshole, and he gets to move on!? I don't think so, I'll mow down anyone he shows any affection to. He was fine the way he was before he met you!'

So he's wants John to be alone?

'He killed your sister and you want him to be alone?'

Gary laughed, 'there's some satisfaction in that, but I wanted to prepare myself, that's how I managed to move into the same town and get comfortable in order to see him'.
He had been in the town for quite some time, even Diana and her friends remember him.

'You really made a name for yourself back in town huh?'

Gary shrugged, 'I didn't mean to, but once I got into the swing of things, I just kept going', he clapped his hands together, 'thank you mother for bringing her to me, I appreciate it', he turned back to the older woman who did nothing but smile.

'This will be the last time I will be helping you my son, after this? You are alone'.

Hearing those words from Lady Dahlia's mouth had sent shivers down Stacey's spine. Gary was out of help after this, so she had to fight back, otherwise he'd win... But John was dead?

'Oh... I thought you already killed him?'

Gary's smile was gone, 'what do you mean? He's not dead', but Stacey shook her head, 'that guy that was in Winston's office, he said that Winston and him are long gone'.
She watched as Gary looked over her shoulder, his eyes were ablaze with anger, 'no, you didn't kill him did you?' He stalked past Stacey and she closed her eyes, she was unable to cover her ears when she heard the gunshot.

'My son'.

Lady Dahlia said calmly, 'Wick is not dead, he is currently occupied, it seems that Dorian was trying to scare the young woman'.

Ah, she's smart.

Stacey gasped when she felt a hand grip the back of her throat, 'you think you're so smart Stacey?' Gary sneered down at her, 'getting me to shoot my own men?'

'I mean... I didn't do it.. You did'.

She was adding fuel to the fire, but she absolutely hated Gary with all of her heart.
He shoved her to the side, 'well then, we're going to use you against Wick, it'll be that easy'.
This time, Stacey chose not to say anything because Gary could easily pull the trigger and she would be gone in seconds, it didn't matter how long he had contained, he just wanted to hurt John.

Stacey heard doors opening and the sound of hurried footsteps, 'he's coming! He knows that you've got her!'

Gary smiled at Stacey, 'wish I had popcorn here for you, it's gonna be fun', she really wished to punch him in the face.

'Fuck you'.

Gary laughed, 'maybe a little later, maybe after John is dead, it'll be a small victory prize for me', Stacey leaned away in disgust.
There was a loud boom and everyone in the room went quiet, 'Jardani is always one for presentations, especially when he's angry', Stacey heard Lady Dahlia say as she made her way to a back door, 'fight well my son, god bless', three men escorted her out.

'Goodbye mother'.

She heard Gary say before he approached her, 'here', he grabbed the back of the chair and spun her around to the front to where the door was, 'you'll get to watch the show, you'll see your Johnny die'.
Stacey had faith in John... But she was here, and who knew how he was fight when she was in danger? Would be dangerous, or would be careful.

Seconds later, the massive doors swung open.