Chapter 17: Lovers Reign

Stacey immedietly stopped her movement and John groaned in frusteration, 'fuck! Why'd you stop?' He Shivered under her touch. 
Stacey hadn't done much but help from the internet was all she needed.

'Do you really deserve it?'

She trailed her fingertips around the base of him and she felt him grip her shoulder tightly as he growled, 'stop teasing!'

'Don't tell me what to do'.

She gripped his dick much harder than usual and John groaned sharply, his body curling over, 'shit, too hard!' 
Stacey began to pump his dick quicker than before and John began to struggle under her, 'shit! Slow down, I-'.

'Come on John, you can do it, cum for me!'

She could hear and feel how hard he was trying to hold himself back, 'please! I don't want it to end too quickly!' He gasped, but Stacey shook her head, 'it's alright, once I've healed you'll have a lot more fun than-'.

'Ooooh fuckk!'

John's body clenched tightly, his grip grows painfully tight on her shoulder and she watched as a stream of cum began to flow down her hand.

'Fuck!'

He tried to pull away the moment she began to stroke him a little more, 'hey! Hold on a moment, give me a few moments!' He struggled harder as she continued.

'Stacey, that's enough!'

He curls over, trying to pull his hips away from her but his body was exhausted.

'Stacey!'

'Sorry, I couldn't help it'.

She let go of him quickly, pressing her hand gently on his stomach. John took a few gulps of air and rested his head back into the pillow.

'Jesus'.

Stacey watched him for a few moments, 'you're so different from before', he turned to her sightly, 'you're referring to my behaviour?'
Stacey nodded, 'you looked so quiet and cut off from the world', she thought about what happened happened, and how she even go here.
John spoke up, 'I know... But now you've been pulled into this... And I'm so-'.

'I don't mind- I mean apart from being ra-'.

John quickly covered her mouth, 'please just... Don't', she took note of not saying that again.
She winced as she pushed herself up and John noticed, 'that still took a toll on you? You should have told me-'.

'It's alright John, I just twisted funny, nothing broke... But I you need a shower'.

John chuckled, 'lucky Sofia has an insuite'.