Chapter 34: Fighters Sanctuary

Stacey watched the realestate place the sold sign over the open house sign. She felt a wave of relief flow over her.
Diana had joined her, 'you're going?' She was rather shocked, 'but... You've only just got here, did I do or say anything?'

Stacey frowned at her, 'what? I'm not leaving!' Diana cocked an eyebrow at Stacey, 'well now I'm just confused, what's going on? Where're you staying now?'
Stacey pointed over to John, who was grabbing the mail, his dark eyes looking over at Stacey and Diana, he gave them a small wave.

'He got injured, he's fine though, he'll-'.

'Wait, what!? You're moving in with the hot guy!?'

Stacey laughed, 'hell yeah I am, where'd you think I was all that time?' She laughed harder at Diana's reaction, 'holy fucking hell! I can't believe this!' She jumped up and down before wrapping her arms around Stacey, 'we've gotta catch up again! Me, you and the others! You guys must have had a lot of fun!'

'Hey, we sure did, but we're not gonna go there okay?'

Diana rolled her eyes, 'anyway, we all have to meet up soon, it's been a while and we've all missed you, hell bring him along if you want', Stacey chuckled, 'I'd love to see your friends again, and John still needs to rest, he not supposed to do things at the moment... Like, getting the mail!'

John looked up and noticed Stacey cocking an eyebrow at him and he realised that he wasn't meant to be out of the house, so he quickly went back inside.

'Oh my god, he seems so different! He's so cute!'

'Hey, so just letting you know, he's taken now'.

Stacey playfully punched Diana, 'whatever! I guess I'll forever be alone, might as well gate Gary... Speaking of Gary, I haven't seen him for a bit'.

Wellllll.