Two

Like I said, Faith Morales had a reputation for sleeping with everyone, and when Maddy Perez and Cassie Howard took the girl under their wing, there was as unspoken rule between Cassie and Faith that Lexi Howard was off limits, however, considering their current position in bed, it was easy for Cassie to assume.

"What the fuck?!" The blonde Howard girl screamed the next morning when she had finally gotten home. Lexi and Faith, who had been tangled in each other's arms, sprang from the bed, with Lexi landing on her feet and Faith falling to the floor, banging her knee on the side of the bed.

"Cassie-" the Morales girl tried to say, but was cut off by the blonde girl throwing a discarded heel at her. "Ow! What the fuck?!"

"You had sex with my sister!" She screeched, throwing another heel at Faith, but thankfully this time she managed to dodge it, jumping over the bed and hiding behind Lexi.

"I did nothing of the sort!" Faith shouted back, her head appearing over Lexi's shoulder. "Lexi! Tell her!" She shouted, but Lexi was frozen in shock, staring at the doorway where Suze Howard stood.

"Mom/Mrs. Howard," the three girls said in unison, Faith now standing by Lexi's side. Both Faith and Lexi knew Suze Howard would take Cassie's side in this argument.

"So, you two are a thing now?" Suze Howard asked, looking between her daughter and next door neighbour. A wide grin broke across her face as she walked forward and eloped both girls into a tight hug while Cassie glared at both of them. "See, Cass? I told you your sister wasn't such a prude," Suze grinned proudly, pinching both their cheeks.

Safe to say, Faith preferred Suze Howard when she was almost blackout drunk on wine. Suze Howard when sober was a little bit more considerate of peoples feelings.

"Well, I'll leave you girls to it!" Suze said excitedly, winking at Lexi and Faith. "Cassie, come on, let's leave them be!" So Cassie begrudgingly left her room, sending one last glare to Lexi as she left, leaving Lexi and Faith alone, still standing in shock.

"What the fuck?" Faith mumbled, still shaking her head.

"I-I'm not sure," Lexi stuttered over her words. The two girls preceded to get dressed, Lexi into her clothes for the day and Faith to get dressed into her clothes from the previous night.

"Thanks for last night," Faith muttered when Lexi came back into her side of the bedroom. Lexi nodded silently, and with that Faith left the Howard household, crossing the lawn and into her own house.

"Good morning," Grace sung, sat at the kitchen island with a cup of coffee in her hand. Grace Morales was already dressed and ready for church.

"Hi," Faith mumbled, her hangover just setting in due to being distracted by Cassie and Suze Howard.

"How was your sleepover?" Grace asked, looking back down at her phone. "Anything happen?"

Faith couldn't exactly tell her mom she almost went into cardiac arrest for the amount of cocaine she sniffed, and she couldn't exactly tell her that she was so wasted she had to sleepover Lexi's.

"Y'know, just girl stuff," Faith shrugged, causing Grace to hum and nod her head. With that, Faith rushed upstairs and slammed her bedroom door behind her.

Now, most people would expect Faith Morales's room to be decked head to toe in pink, and it was, until she turned eleven and decided that now was the right time for her seemingly never-ending emo phase to kick in. The room itself had been painted with black and grey, with white painted skulls, love hearts and flowers painted by Faith herself.

There was posters of bands like Blink-182, My Chemical Romance and Paramore decorating her walls too, and on her ceiling were movie posters. The one thing these posters had in common was that they were personally signed by the original bands/movie stars themselves, all thanks to the connections Grace had.