Thirteen

Faith was angry. Isabella had tricked her into coming over, only to find her mother sat in her aunts kitchen as well.

"Sit down," said Isabella, sat in the middle of the table. Grace was at the far end, staring silently at Faith, who's jaw clenched as she sat down at the other end.

Faith stared at the two women from across her table. Her eyes void of emotions. She felt nothing but anger as she looked at the her mom and aunt, who had lied to her her whole life.

"If I hadn't found out, would you have ever told me?" Faith broke the awkward silence filling the room, her fists clenching at her sides when Grace shook her head. "I'm grown up," Faith spat out to her mom, "You should at least had the decency to tell me that I'm the sister of an abusive asshole who i wanted to fucking kill my whole life!"

"Faith-" said Isabella, trying to calm her niece down.

"The trust, everything thrown out the window because of what? Because you were scared?" Faith interrupted her, turning to her aunt aggressively, getting up from her seat with a finger pointed at Isabell. "And you knew and still lied. You're both fucking terrible to me because you know I deserved to know. You saw me cry, wishing i knew who my father was and still kept quiet. For fucks sake!"

Faith slammed her hands into the table, tears streaming down her face as her mother just stared at her, her eyes showing her emotions.

"I wanted to," Grace said barely above a whisper, but the silence in the room made it louder. "All your life I wanted to tell you, tell the cops, but I was scared."

"I would much rather have found out that my father was a pedophile and a good for nothing asswipe than crying to myself all my life because I had no one to be mad with because I thought he didn't exist!" Faith screamed, pulling at her hair.

"Faith, please," Isabella pleaded, watching as her niece was going rigid. She slowly tried to approach her but Faith, already filled with adrenaline and anger, harshly pushed Isabella away.

"Get away from me!"

"Faith, please calm down!" Her mother choked out a sob, helping her sister to stand up.

Faith felt the rage tighten her insides, filling her with the desire to hurt her mother and sister for their poor attempts to diffuse the situation.

Being lied this whole time. It's was way too much for her handle.

"Fucking hell you two are such hypocrites, especially you, Grace," she let out a dry laugh, "You are fucking coward!"

"I know you're mad-"

"OF COURSE IM MAD!" Faith roared, she seized the porcelain vase from from the dining table nearby and throw it across the wall, shattering it into pieces. "STOP FUCKING TELL ME WHAT TO YOU - YOU - GOD I CANNOT EVEN LOOK AT BOTH OF YOU!"

"Enough Faith!" Grace called with a strict voice, earning a dry chuckle from the Faith, who was looking around in the room to smash something else.

"Fuck you, Grace!" She yelled back her mother. She laid her arm on the dining table and swept off all the cutlery with the food in it on the floor.

"Faith Valentina Morales! You'll end this now!" Grace raised her voice, anger rising in her tone. She was definitely getting annoyed with her daughter.

"Shut the fuck up," Faith sing-songed sarcastically, grabbing one of the forks and with a flick throwing it in the sink.

"FOR GOD'S SAKE FAITH I SAID ENOUGH!" Roared in rage Grace, grabbing the knife from her daughter's hands which was about to be thrown the same way as the previous fork. "You're being extremely ungrateful now! I never taught you like this! Thrashing the whole room off!"