Ten

When Cassie, Lexi, Faith, Maddy, Kat and I were eight years old, our fathers, despite their differences, and Grace had built us all a tree house out in the woods not far away from the Howard's house.

The treehouse was padlocked shut, and the six of us had keys so only we could access it. Now overtime Maddy, Kat and Cassie had lost their keys somewhere, I kept mine in my junk drawer, and Lexi and Faith were the only ones who still sent there when they needed to escape their parents.

So when Cal finally revealed that he was Faith's father, after almost eighteen years, that's exactly where she went.

Faith didn't know wether she wanted to laugh, cry, or get high. So she did all three, and the amount of drugs she had consumed that day wasn't good for her. Not one bit.

So Faith sat in the treehouse, slumped against the far wall, with her makeup running down her face, small traces of cocaine under her nose and her finger tips, angry at the world, her mother and her father.

Faith's head snapped up when the hatch to the treehouse opened, and she saw Rue sat there.

"Hi, Rue-Rue," said Faith, her voice cracking slightly. She held up a small tray and a bag of cocaine. "Want some?" Her smile didn't reach her eyes, but Rue could tell it was somewhat genuine.

"I do," Rue nodded, scooting closer toFaith and sat with her, their shoulders brushing against each other. "I also got us something," Rue reached inside her hoodie and pulled out two bottles of vodka and a bag of weed. "Raided my mom's alcohol drawer for these."

"Thanks," Faith chuckled, twisting the cap of one of the bottles and drank from it. Wether it was from the drugs or the pain of her father's revelation left her feeling numb, Faith didn't feel the usual searing pain you normally get with drinking vodka. "So, you good?"

"Shouldn't I be the one asking you that?" Rue chuckled, resting her head back on the wall. "You're the one who went all Harley Quinn on Nate."

"He deserves it," said Faith defensively.

"I didn't say he didn't," said Rue, holding her hands up in mock surrender. "Y'know how long it took me to go through all my shit to find my key?"

"I've seen the state of your room, so I've got a good idea," said Faith, causing both girls to giggle but it quickly died in the back of their throats. "They're all scared of me, aren't they?"

"Well, some are," Rue shrugged, raising the other bottle to her lips. "Some don't care, and some got weirdly horny over it," Faith's lips quirked at that.

"Horny?" Faith asked amusedly.

"Oh yeah, there were so many uncomfortable erections and wet panties after your episode, I was one of them," Rue playfully nudged Faith, both girls chuckling as Faith nudged her back.

"What about Lexi?" Faith asked, the playful nature disappearing again.

"She's out looking for you, along with Maddy, Cassie, your mom and your-"

"Don't say it," Faith said angrily, causing Rue to nod her head in understanding. "For the rest of my life, I'll never call him my dad, and I'll never talk to my mom again. They kept it from me for almost eighteen years."

"I get it," Rue nodded. "What're you going to do?"

"Probably move in with Fez and Ash for a little bit, start helping them out with the business," Faith shrugged.

"What about London?" Rue asked, remembering their conversation not long ago about Faith attending the Royal College of Art in London. Faith was an excellent artist, everyone had said so.