Eighteen

The aftermath of Fez nearly killing Nate was some what of a blur to Faith, who had still been drunk at the time she had gotten home from the party, with a eager Lexi who had ended up drinking after seeing the amount of blood pouring from Nate's head.

"Lexi," Faith moaned out softly, laying down on the kitchen counter as Lexi worked away at Faith's exposed neck, leaving a bright purple hickeys as she went. Lexi hungrily kissed down Faith's body, marking the Morales' girls skin as Faith moaned, her hands tangled in Lexi's hair.

"Wh-what's gotten into you?" Faith panted, as Lexi eagerly kissed down Faith's thighs, sitting up and then kissing down to her ankle so she could take off the Morales' girls heels.

"Nothing," Lexi grinned, her eyes darkening as she looked at the hickeys on Faith's neck. Once Faith's dress and heels were discarded and thrown across the room, Lexi crawled back between Faith's thighs, looking up at Faith expectantly.

"Tell me," Lexi ordered. Faith bit her lip, moaning lowly as Lexi's breath fanned her pussy. "Come on, my love. Tell me."

"Fuck, Lexi," Faith said breathlessly, her back arching off the kitchen counter. Faith looked at the threshold of the kitchen doorway, seeing Maddy hiding behind the wall, but she looked back at Lexi. "Fuck me, Lexi."

And Lexi complied, her tongue fluttering against Faith's pussy before entering her. Faith moaned, throwing her head back and her grip tightening around Lexi's hair before she looked back at Maddy, who was biting her lip, her fingers working away at her own pussy as she watched.

Faith smirked at her, and wether it was the alcohol coursing through her veins or the sheer adrenaline, she waved Maddy over.

Maddy paused in the doorway, looking between Lexi and Faith before Lexi stuck her head up from Faith's dripping cunt.

"Come on then, Maddy," Lexi purred, head resting against Faith's left thigh as she gently stroked the other.

Maddy gulped nervously. She was never nervous, but Lexi inviting her into a threeway with the very girl she admitted feelings for just over two weeks ago scared the shit out of her. It felt like a trap.

"Come here," Faith reached out her hand. Maddy complied, before Faith gripped the back of Maddy's neck and pulled her into a rough kiss. Maddy moaned into Faith's mouth, the Morales's girls lips softly caressed against her own as Lexi continued to eat Faith out on the counter.

Lexi pulled away from Faith again, causing her to whimper at the loss of contact. "You're wearing too many clothes," Lexi pointed out to Maddy, who was still on her dress from the party. The Perez girl just smirked at her, stepping back and unzipping her dress.

The morning after, Faith awoke with a groan, her head pounding as the light from the sun leaking through the window blinded her. She hadn't registered the two pairs of arms wrapped around her until she made a reach for her phone.

"Oh, fuck," Faith groaned, seeing both Lexi and Maddy fast asleep on either side of her. She rested her head back on the pillow, hoping this was just one big dream and she wouldn't have to face the awkward conversation that came later.

Faith laid there for a few moments, before she couldn't take it anymore.

She gently untangled herself from the arms of Lexi and Maddy, careful not to wake them. Faith tiptoed out of the bedroom, her mind racing with thoughts and emotions from the previous night. As she made her way to the kitchen, she desperately needed a moment alone to process everything that had happened.

In the silence of the kitchen, Faith leaned against the counter, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. She could still taste the lingering sensation of their passionate encounter on her lips, and the memory sent shivers down her spine. Part of her was exhilarated by the experience, while another part of her was filled with uncertainty and anxiety.