Five

Faith didn't know it happened, but after her sleepover with Maddy, she was forced to join her and Kat at the mall the next day. Though, Faith seemed rather content with staying silently in the back.

"Do you think people are like, 100% straight and, like, 100% gay?" Faith heard Maddy ask Kat. Maddy had asked Faith the same question the previous night, and Faith's sarcastic response was to "look at me, I'm Pansexual, I'm not 100% anything," which Maddy accepted as a reasonable answer and moved on.

"No, because obviously there's like bi-people, asexual, Faith," said Kat, nudging Faith playfully, causing her to smile. "Sexuality is like a spectrum, y'know?"

"Yeah, totally."

"Why?" Kat asked, looking for a shop.

"I don't know," Maddy shrugged. "Do you think straight guys ever, like, watch gay porn?"

"No, they jerk off to lesbian porn and then wonder why they're so unsatisfactory in bed," Faith spoke up for the first time, typing an apology message to Rue, Cassie and Jules. She still hadn't opened Lexi's message yet, it still sat there unopened, the preview saying "please talk to me, I-"

"She isn't wrong in fairness," Kat shrugged.

"You just said it was a spectrum!" Maddy whined, throwing her arms in the air.

"Yeah, on either side of the spectrum is gay or straight," Kat said like it was obvious.

"Bi-people fall in the centre, then asexuals, me and all the others fall in the circle surrounding the spectrum," said Faith, glaring at Maddy when she snatched her phone away from her. "Give it back!"

"We've brought you out to take your mind off Lexi Howard, not for you to stare at her Facebook picture," Maddy said, holding Faith's phone in the air and out of her reach. "But speaking of you speaking to Lexi, she right there," Maddy pointed over Faith's shoulder to wear Lexi was sat by herself. "Nope, bitch you're going to talk to her!" said Maddy, gripping Faith by the waist as the girl tried to run away.

With no room for arguments, because Maddy legit carried Faith over her shoulder to Lexi, Faith now stood in front of Lexi awkwardly as Maddy waved cheerfully then ran back to Kat.

"Hi," Lexi breathed out, her nerves skyrocketing. "Y-you look-"

"I look like shit," Faith interrupted her. "I haven't slept in a week, I haven't eaten anything except two fries Maddy forced down my throat, I'm a wreck, Lexi, let's not take the piss here."

"But even when you look like shit you're the most beautiful girl in the world," said Lexi, not realising she had said it until she saw the blush creep up Faith's neck. "U-uh, Maddy told me, by the way-"

"That fucking cock biter," Faith muttered angrily, but Lexi grabbed her hand to stop her lashing out at the Perez girl.

"I'm not mad, Faith," said Lexi, taking a deep breath. Here it goes. She was finally going to admit it. "I-I like you too. I have ever since Middle School."

"You have?" Faith asked in shock, her face showing it, but on the inside she was beaming. Lexi fucking Howard liked her back.

"Then we had sex-"

"Yo, what!?" Faith almost fainted. "I-I- what?"

"First High School party," Lexi had only ever told the story to Rue, but now here she was, in the middle of the fucking mall, telling the girl she actually slept with. "We got very drunk, went back to yours because your mother was working away, and I'm pretty sure we did it on the dining room table."

"What!?" Faith shrieked, getting her mouth covered by Lexi's hand. When she was sure Faith wouldn't cause more of a scene, she removed her hand. "We did it on the table!? Oh God, we need to change it! Oh god, why-!"

Now it was Lexi's turn to be shocked, but that shock was soon replaced with an anger. She pointed her finger at Faith, jabbing the smaller girl in the chest harshly.

"What do you mean by "why," Faith Morales? You're the one that wanted to Role-play there!" Lexi muttered bitterly, and Faith's eyes widened in shock. "You were so obsessed in your The Originals phase, thinking yourself to be that fucking Hybrid and whatever the fuck her name-!"

"Klaus and Hayley," muttered Faith, very embarrassed as she rubbed the back of her neck.

"You were like "Oh, "I'm the Hybrid, I can't be killed!" Then you pushed me on the fucking table! Are you fucking serious right now, Faith?" Lexi asked her, pinching the bridge of her nose. "I have fucking loved you since Middle School and you always run away if I ever try to get close to you, and now you're asking why we had sex!?"

"I-I remember it now, Lex," said Faith, her eyes watering as she stared into Lexi's. "I-I remember everything."

"News flash, Faith, we confessed our fucking love for each other!" said Lexi, her own tears falling as they continued on. Kat and Maddy continued watching, Maddy even filming it. "But the next morning, when I wake up you are mumbling some random girls name in your sleep, Venice! Who the fuck was Venice?" By now Lexi was gripping Faith's shirt collar, while Maddy and Kat were laughing at Howard girl's outburst.

"You really expected me to stay after pouring my heart out to you? Then you have the decency to forget? Then whenever I try to reach you, you block me until now. What the fuck sort of double stand-!" Faith cut her off by slamming their lips together, her hand resting on the back of Lexi's neck. Lexi was shocked. It took few seconds for her to process what was happening.

While Faith's free hand went to Lexi's waist, Lexi 's left hand cupped Faith's jaw and her right hand moved to hold Faith's hand that had moved to her cheek. When air became problem, they pulled away, their foreheads resting together.

"I love you, Lexi Howard. I fucking love you so much, and I am so sorry if I ever made you feel like shit," Faith mumbled tearfully, Lexi's thumb stroking her jaw tenderly. "I just come with so much baggage, and I honestly don't remember anything that happened that night. I-I-I thought Fez dropped me home and I got hot so I slept naked, and the hickey's- I thought it was from Venice, who I was making out with before. I am so, so sorry. Forgive me, please?"

"You're forgiven," Lexi smiled, feeling Faith place a kiss to her thumb. "I love you so, so much, Faith. Please don't run away from me again. You don't know what you are to world, and I just wish you could see the way the world sees you, or how I see you. You are literally the best thing that ever happened to me."

By this point, both girls were crying again, and even Maddy and Kat were almost in tears as the Perez girl recorded it on her phone. They stayed with their heads together until suddenly someone shouted, "kiss her already!" and both girls turned their heads to see a husband and wife standing next to them, the husband  looking rather uncomfortable as the wife said, "they're so cute, Fred. You are such bore, I swear to fucking God. Learn from them," before walking off.

Faith chuckled at how shy Lexi had turned. When it fell silent again, Faith piped up.

"So the carnival is tonight. You want to go?" She asked hopefully, and at Lexi's wide smile and energetic nod, Faith giggled as Lexi's lips made contact with hers. "I'll see later, love."

"Yep, you most certainly will," said Lexi, the grin never leaving her face as she pecked Faith's lips one last time before picking up her shopping bags and practically skipping out of the mall, causing Faith to giggle.

"Our baby is in love," said Maddy, pouting as she and Kat hugged Faith from behind.

"Shut up,'' Faith rolled her eyes.

"Now, we're gonna make you look sexy as fuck, right, Kat?"

"That is correct," the girl hummed.

"And don't your short ass worry about Cassie, leave her to me," Maddy grinned, pushing Faith in the direction of Victoria Secret.