Eleven

Faith had been living with the Howard's for a week now, and she had to admit it was nice, even if she did see her mother leaving for work every morning.

Faith had promised Suze she wouldn't be there long, that she was looking for a small apartment near the school, but Suze had reassured her youngest daughter's girlfriend that she could stay with them as long as needed.

In that week, Faith had gotten back into her Art work. She finished four projects for school, and even painted for fun, which was exactly what Faith was doing now, about to paint Lexi.

"Faith..." Lexi said in what she hoped was a seductive tone. She was still getting used to feeling sexy, but she liked it. Faith hummed, not looking up from her canvas. "I want you to draw me like one of your French girls. Wearing this..." she undid the silk gown, letting it drop to the floor.

"You're really quoting Titanic?" Faith chuckled, squeezing the different paints on her palette. Her eyes cast upwards towards her girlfriend, and her eyes widened.

"Wearing "only" this," said Lexi, causing Faith to gulp nervously as her mouth watered. "The last thing I need is another picture of me looking like a china doll. As a paying customer, I expect to get what I want," Lexi winked, placing her hand on her hips.

She laid down on the sofa in her's and Cassie's shared bedroom, posing. "Tell me when it looks right to you," Lexi muttered softly, her hand on her chin.

"Uh... just bend your left leg a little and... and lower your head," said Faith, gulping nervously. She didn't know why a nude Lexi made her nervous, but perhaps it was because her mother was right down stairs. "Eyes to me. That's it."

And with that Faith began painting Lexi's portrait, her lip between her teeth and her forehead scrunched together as she focused on the Goddess in front of her.

Lexi's eyes stayed firmly on Faith as the rest of her body stayed completely still. She wasn't going to lie when she said that Faith painting was extremely attractive. How focused Faith would get, the lip bites, the paint smearing up her arms and sometimes ending on her chin when she would scratch it.

It had been hours since Lexi last moved a single muscle, and she was finally about to complain until Faith gave a satisfactory tut and put her paint brush back in the glass of water.

"You can come see it now," said Faith, biting her lip as her eyes slid down Lexi's body, her cheeks turning red when Lexi caught her staring.

The strut Lexi walked with so agonising for Faith. Lexi made sure she flaunted every part of her body, and didn't help matter when she placed herself down in Faith's lap.

"It's gorgeous," Lexi said in awe, admiring her girlfriends work. Faith had gotten every detail right, and had painted Lexi in a beautiful open field with a snowy mountain in the background.

"You're gorgeous," Faith mumbled, burying her head in Lexi's neck out of embarrassment. She had been complimented many times on her artwork, but it meant more coming from Lexi.

"I never took you to be shy," Lexi teased her, placing two fingers under Faith's chin and lifting her head up. Lexi let out an audible moan at the sight of Faith with her bottom lip between her teeth, and her breath hitched when Faith attached her lips to hers.

"Are you sure?" Faith mumbled between kisses when Lexi's fingers started undoing her shirt, slipping it off her shoulders and exposing Faith's chest.