Six

Faith had known she was Pansexual at the age of ten, even if she didn't exactly know what the word meant. She had been watching Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, a favourite film of hers, when she realised she wasn't only attracted to Daniel Radcliffe and Tom Felton, but also Emma Watson and Evanna Lynch.

She kept it a secret for awhile, not knowing how her mother truly felt on the topic of sexuality, but when Faith was fourteen, and accidentally caught her mother in a heated kiss with a woman, she thought it was the right time.

Gwendolyn Winch, she was in their lives until Faith had turned sixteen. Faith never remembered Grace being so happy, only for it all to come crumbling down on the eve of Grace's thirty first birthday.

Grace's birthday landed on a Monday that year, so that Sunday, Grace and Faith were preparing to go out with Gwendolyn, however, an hour before they were supposed to go out, there was a knock on the door.

Faith remembered answering the door, seeing no one there but a package with a note on top of it, addressed to Grace, but Faith being the nosey teenager she was, read it.

The letter was from Gwendolyn, breaking up with Grace, even Faith had found herself tearing up over it. The package contained all of Grace's things she had left at Gwendolyn's home, and all Faith could remember of that night was Grace's heartbreaking sobs.

So it was safe to say, even though Faith loved love, she didn't have the greatest experiences with it. Between her screaming at her TV when Ron and Hermione got together, to the heartbreak she experienced with her mother, it was, no wonder why she was scared for her date with Lexi Howard, which is why Faith found herself at Fez's house while he and Ash were setting up the stall for the Festival.

Faith was high, having mixed cocaine, weed and alcohol together, which probably wasn't one of her greatest decisions, seeing as a couple of months ago, she almost had a heart attack in Christopher McKay's bathroom. However, when Faith was about to snort another line of coke off of Fez's table, the front door banged open, revealing a very pissed off looking Fez.

"Are you fuckin' serious right now, Fi?" Fez asked her, storming across the living room and sweeping the cocaine back in the bag it came from. "Y'know, I just saw Maddy, she told me you finally got a date wit' Lexi fuckin' Howard or some shit, and here you are, hidin' like a little bitch."

"Fuck you, Fez, I ain't doing shit," Faith replied, hiccuping as she sunk deep into his couch, clutching the half empty Budweiser can to her chest.

"Yes you fuckin' are, I ain't no dumb ass bitch!" Fez yelled, yanking the beer can away from her. "You're just running away again. How many time do I have to tell you, does Ash have to tell you, that-" Fez paused when he noticed the Xanax and the weed next to other bags of coke and opened beer cans. "Are you tryin' to fuckin' kill yourself? Fuckin' Christ, Faith, aren't you supposed to be gettin' ready or sum' shit?"

"I'm fucking scared, Fez!" Faith screamed at him, letting her tears finally fall. Fez knew that the girl he took in as a little sister had always had some insecurities about herself, he knew that when he first met her. "I'm scared that all of this is a fucking dream, and when I wake up it'll all be gone, and I'll be alone, like always."

"You know you'd never be alone with Ash and I," said Fez in a softer tone, sitting besides Faith and wrapping his arm around her shoulders, pulling her in for a much needed hug. Faith cried into his shoulder. When her crying finally died down, Fez sighed in relief, placing a kiss to Faith's hairline, before Faith screamed as Fez picked her up bridal style and forced her into the bath, turning the cold water on.

"You're a fucking asshole!" Faith yelled, now taking a bath fully clothed. Fez just laughed at her, going over to Faith's phone to text Maddy that Faith was at his house, high as fuck and drunk. It wasn't even five minutes later, when Fez was washing Faith's hair, that the front door banged open again and they heard the voice of none other than a pissed off Maddy Perez.

"Where the fuck is she!? I swear to fucking Hell!" Maddy shouted, barging into the bathroom, her eyes landing on the duo. Fez quickly stepped back, a small laugh escaping his lips as Maddy threw the closest thing to her right, which happened to be a bottle of shampoo, at Faith, which hit her in the head.

"First Cassie throws a fucking heel at me, now you and a shampoo bottle," Faith grumbled, massaging her head as Maddy wrapped her in a surprisingly tight hug, not caring Faith was soaking wet.

"You need to stop running away from us," Maddy mumbled into Faith's shoulder. "Please... you had me so worried."

"I can't promise that, Mads," Faith whispered sadly, causing Maddy to nod.

"I'll leave you girls to it," said Fez, nodding at the two of them as he left.

"You guys are too good for me," Faith whispered into Maddy's neck, causing Maddy to hum and laugh slightly.

"Bitch, you better be joking," that had caused both girls to burst into giggles. After leaving Fez's house, they went back to Faith's to get ready. Faith and Lexi were meeting each other at the carnival, an hour after it began as Lexi promised she would spend time with Rue and her little sister, Gia, and Faith had promised her mother she would spend time with her mother, her new boyfriend, and his kids.

"I'm going to make your pussy look like a million bucks," said Maddy, applying red lipstick to Faith's lips.

"No matter how many times you say that, I'll say a billion dollars," Faith chuckled, posing in the mirror.

"You do know Lexi is perving on you, right?" Maddy asked, typing away on her phone. Maddy pointed at the window, where Faith looked across the street at the Howard household, only to see none other than Lexi Howard in her bedroom window.

To be honest, in the non creepy way, Lexi's favourite pass time since she was eight had been staring at Faith. She liked the way her nose crinkled up when Faith was struggling with something, how her eyes would light up when she was excited, and don't get Lexi started when Faith bit her lip.

Faiths waved at Lexi, who's eyes widened at the fact Faith caught her, but Faith had already written something on a piece of paper and held it to the window.

"Hey, stalker," Faith had written, causing Lexi to blush a deep shade of red and hold her own note to her window.

"I wasn't stalking you, I was just admiring a piece of artwork in your mirror," it was Faith's turn to blush now, quickly scribbling something back.

"Oh, really? Who's the artist?"

"Grace Morales, she made a masterpiece," Faith chuckled, her hair covering the blush on her cheeks, before she waved and went back to her mirror to finish getting ready.

"You guys are disgustingly cute, Jesus Christ," Maddy groaned, flopping down on Faith's bed.

"You're just jealous I don't need to fake an orgasm like you," Faith shot back, holding a purple sweater up to her neck with a purple, black and white plaid skirt underneath. "Too much?"

"One, fuck you," Maddy chuckled, eyeing Faith's outfit. "And two, all you have is plaid skirts and sweaters, and like, they look cute on you."

"I mean, you could fuck me... but sadly I'm not single anymore," Faith joked back, in a semi-seductive tone, bursting into giggles afterwards. "Careful, Maddy, one might think you have a crush on me," Faith teased her, and Maddy's eyes widened slightly, her mouth agape as Faith laughed.

"Course I don't," Maddy rolled her eyes, and Faith believed her, even if Maddy didn't really believe herself.