4 • A Lucky Charm

Good Morning/Night/Afternoon! Again, I'm so happy to see that people are actually reading this. I'm having fun writing and sharing it. If there are any hate comments to me or anybody including Camilo or other users they will be deleted. Sorry for the late post and thank you for being so patient but please, please enjoy!

Camilo's Pov
I take (Y/n) by the wrist and head out of Antonio's room. "Which room first?" I ask, gesturing to all the rooms across from us. "Um... How 'bout yours?" She suggests, looking at all her options and then to me. "Oh no. We save the best for last." I say, leaning on the rail. "Oh, someones a little cocky. Fine, I choose.. your mother, Pepas." She gives me a smile and turns around, starting to make her way to the door. I run in front of her, rushing to open it before she can. "Gracias." She says and I close the door gently behind me.

Your Pov
I hear Camilo click the door close as I look around. The wallpaper has raindrops as does the wall lights. Each piece of furniture has a little weather symbol. A lightning bolt on the rocking chair and gusts of wind on the bed. "Not as big as Antonios but very cute." I say, caressing the wooden dresser. He chuckles and I look towards him. "What?" I question. He puts his hand on a doorknob and twists it, opening the door. I walk in and see a beautiful landscape. Endless looking hills with a rainbow above it all.

In the distance, you can see different kinds of storm clouds slowly making their way over. "This is where mami goes when she needs to calm down. We're lucky she's happy right now or we'd be drenched." I smile, feeling little wind. "It's beautiful. I couldn't imagine having access to this whenever I wanted." I hear him walk up behind me. "The magic here can do some pretty amazing things." He states, staring at the storm clouds that seem to be getting closer.

"Does that mean we're about to be showered on, cause I didn't dress to go swimming." I say, walking backwards slowly. "Yeah, we should go." He adds, taking my hand and heading back to the door. "Pepa, relax. He's just 5." We hear Felix and Pepa enter her room. She cries and we hide behind the wall hoping they won't notice as they walk through to the now stormy scenery. We run through the room and out the glowing door, hitting the rail lightly.

We breathe heavily, looking up to eachothers eyes, bursting into laughter. "That was lucky, that was very lucky." He repeats. "You must be my good luck charm." He compliments me as I blush. "Alright pretty boy, let's head to Isabela's room." I say with a smirk, walking up to him. Inches away from his face, I grab a strand of his hair and pull it down, watching it as it bounces back up. This time, his cheeks turn to a deep red.

My smile grows a little bigger and I pass by him in the direction of Isa's room, leaving him dumbfounded. It takes him a minute before he turns around and catches up to me. "Pretty boy? Is that my new nickname? I think I can live with that. As long as I get to call you mi hermosa. Then we won't have a problem." I shake my head and roll my eyes. "Fine, but not in public. We're not a couple." I say, stopping by her door, pointing at him.

He opens the door and I hear him mumble something under his breath. "What was that, pretty boy?" I ask as he walks in. "Oh nothing mi hermosa." He says a little loudly. As I walk through the doorway, I see billions and billions of roses. "Oh my god. This is.. astounding. And she gets to live in here? That's unbelievable." I brush the flowery wall and notice the vines hanging from the ceiling. "How does she-Aye!"

I'm interrupted by something hitting my head. I turn around and see a flower fall from my hair. "Did you just throw a rose at me?" I see him hold back a laugh and stand up straight. "No. And it hurts that you would ever think-Pugh!" He gags, spitting the rest of the petals out of his mouth. I chuckle and erupt into laughter. I fall to my knees, holding my stomach and wiping away laughter tears.

"Aye aye!" I shout as a big ball of roses hits my face. "How did you make tha-aaa-t?! Ha! You missed!" I yell as I dodge another ball. I grab a rose on the ground and try to combine it with another but when I throw it they come apart and fall back to the floor. I just stare at it as Camilo breaks down. "How did you.. How could it.. What did you do?" He manages to get out between laughing.

His laugh starts to spread to me and I begin to get all giggly. "I don't know!" He laughs harder which causes my laughter to grow. "Stop! You're gonna make me have a laugh attack!" I yell at him. But he just can't help himself and he continues to cackle, causing me to do the same.