20 • Confession

Wow! 20th chapter already! That feels insane to me! Thank you for all the reads and love! I just reread the story from the beginning and jeez was 'First Official Date' cringy and not right, sorry for that. But not that sorry because reading this one, I noticed cringy stuff too. Again, please excuse me for posting late. If there are any hate comments to me or anybody including Camilo or other users they will be deleted.

Your Pov
"Bonita?" Camilo says between kisses. I kiss him once more and wrap my arms around his neck. "Si mi amor?"

He looks into my eyes and tucks my hair away. "How would you feel about, you know, meeting the family?"

I tilt my head slightly in confusion. "What do you mean? I already met them." He lets go of my waist and sits on the bed.

"Well, yes, it's just my parents want to get to know you and now that you've joined the family there's still a lot to get used to. When I say 'meet the family' I really mean 'be apart of.'"

I smile and take a spot next to him. "That sounds lovely, I would love to be a member of your family. And, everyones been so welcoming. How could I say no?"

His smile grows and he grabs my hand. "I hope you don't feel kind of smothered by all this. I know it's a lot."

He looks me in the eye and I shake my head. "Not at all. I'm happy to do this. Besides, I've never really been a part of a real family before. It feels nice to be with one who cares so much."

I explain. He pulls me in and lays back. I rest my head on his chest and look up to him. "What?"

He questions, rubbing his hand on my back. "Nothing, I'm just happy to be in this moment with you."

I answer, watching his smile grow again. "I got so lucky with you." He kisses my head.

"I'm so glad you're a bad babysitter and left Ale by herself to run away. Must be the best decision you've made." I scoff and furrow my brows.

I sit up and look him in the eyes. "Excuse you, I am a great babysitter."

He sits straight with me and folds his legs. "Oh ok, so I suppose you watched her run away, cause that makes things all the more better for your case."

I drop my jaw. "Either way it's bad babysitting." I narrow my eyes at him and cross my arms.

"Ok fine I made a mistake but so do you. You're not little Ms. Perfect either. Besides, how was I supposed to know she would leave like that. She always listens to me."

He scoots closer and wraps an arm around me. Clearing his throat, he looks towards me. "I um, might have a confession to make."

He laughs nervously and puts his hand on the back of his neck. "What?" I ask, wondering if I really want to know.

"Well um, the day of Antonio's ceremony, before we met, I saw you with Alejandra. I kind of wanted to talk to you but didn't exactly know how so, I um-"

''You kidnapped her?!" I yell furiously.

"What!? No, I just simply suggested she come with me. And she's come over a couple times before for Antonio, we were already familiar with eachother. I just wanted to find a way to talk to you, I never saw you before."

He explains, calming me down a little. "Aw, wait no that's actually a little creepy. But you used Ale to get close to me."

He pauses and purses his lips before he responds. "Well that's a little exaggerated don't you think? And, I mean, what I did wasn't that bad, right?"

Camilo's Pov
(Y/n)'s expression turns angry. "Camilo! You can't just take a child without talking to the person responsible for them! I was freaking out when I couldn't find her!"

She hops off the bed and stands with her hands on her hips. "I'm sorry, but if you think about it, it's actually pretty nice what I did. I mean, I 'stole' a child for you."

I say using quotations. She stares at me, raising one brow. "Oh yes, it's amazing. Stealing the girl she's babysitting so she falls for you. Excellent plan!"

Her voice spitting with sarcasm. "Listen, mi vida, I didn't want you to freak out. I just.. I don't know. I could've gone about it differently and I wish I did. I really am truly sorry."

Her face turns soft and she reaches her hands out for me. I stand up with her and wrap my arms around her, hearing a long sigh escape her lips.

"No, I'm sorry. There's no reason for me to get mad. It's in the past and everything turned out for the best. Getting mad at you was stupid. You're my everything, and I won't let my anger get the best of me anymore."

"Just don't hold it in. Everyone gets angry at little things. You can't help but feel mad sometimes, and I understand that."

I pull back and look into her (y/e) eyes. "Don't keep your anger from me. And I mean, It's kind of nice to see you fired up. It's a side of you I've never seen."

She chuckles a little and goes back in. "Uggggg. Why do you have to be so amazing." She groans into me. I roll my eyes and hold her tight. "Eh, it's just in me."