10 • Imperfect Perfect Familia

This one definitely isn't one of my favorites. I'm not the biggest fan of putting songs in stories but (Y/n)'s supposed to be in the ending scene. Also, because there's a song, there's gonna be a lot of quotes next to quotes. I'm trying to make the song as short as I can. Btw, I am absolutely obsessed with Camilo/Rhenzy's voice:P If there are any hate comments to me or anybody including Camilo or other users they will be deleted.

Your Pov
"Mirabel!" Everyone repeatedly shouts. She's been gone all night and it's almost sunrise. I walk alongside Camilo and Antonio. "Mirabel!" I yell one more time before I feel Antonio tug on my sleeve. "Who are you exactly?" I chuckle and smile down at him. "She's my novia." Camilo says proudly, looking into the forest.

I shift my gaze to him and roll my eyes. "And your brother's standing on thin ice by not introducing me by my real name." He perks up and looks over to me with a smug face. "I'm (Y/n), and may I just say, your ceremony was amazing, as was your gift." Antonio smiles but only with half his mouth.

"Thanks." He says lightly. I scruffle his hair and hear hooves clicking in the distance. "It's Mirabel and Alma!" I shout and they turn their heads. I see the family running down hills and mountains and back to the destroyed house. Julieta runs to Mirabel, relieved that her daughter has returned.

She grasps Mirabel in a hug. "Ay mi amor, I was so worried... we couldn't find you." Camilo, Antonio and I make it to the bottom near Felix and come to a halt. I wrap my arm around his and stay to his side. Agustín pops up out of nowhere, covered in welts.

"There were bees everywhere. I'll be okay." He puts a hand on Mirabel's shoulder. "Uh.. not if we don't have a house." Everyone turns and looks towards Camilo and Felix nudges him with his elbow. "What? We don't have a house, I can't say we don't have a house? What is that? Not a house." I chuckle a little and tighten my grip on him.

He looks to me and moves his hand to mine. "Look at this home, we need a new foundation. It may seem hopeless, but we'll get by just fine." Mirabel begins to sing as the family gathers around her.

"Look at this family, a glowing constellation, so full of stars and everybody wants to shine. But the stars don't shine, they burn, and the constellations shift. I think it's time you learn you're more than just your gift..." She leads off as Alma walks up the used to be doorway.

"And I'm sorry I held on too tight, just so afraid I'd lose you too. The miracle is not, some magic that you've got, the miracle is you, not soem gift, just you..." She turns around and brings in Bruno. Everyone but Miarbel gasps and Pepa and Julieta run up and hug Bruno. "All of you, all of you." Alma and Mirabel sing together.

"Okay so... we gonna talk about Bruno...?" "That's Bruno." "Yeah, There's a lot to say about Bruno... I'll start, okay!" Bruno takes Pepa by the hand and spins her around.

"Pepa, I'm sorry 'bout your wedding didn't mean to be upsetting, that wasn't a prophecy I could just see you were sweating and I wanted you to know that your bro loves you so let it in, let it out, let it rain, let it snow, let it goooo!" "That's what I'm always saying bro!" Felix bumps in.

"I gotta lotta 'pologies I've got to say." "Hey, we're just happy that you're here, okay?" "Come into the light!" "The triplets all reunite!" "And no matter what happens we're gonna find our way!" "Yo I knew he never left, I heard him everyday." Dolores sings, elbowing Camilo.

"What's that sound?" Alma says as we hear a harmonious noise. "I think it's everyone in town." Little Antonio responds. "Hey! Lay down your load, lay down your load, we're only down the road, we're only down the road, we have no gifts but we are many and we'll do anything for you!" The townspeople sing as we all begin to rebuild the house.

The music and joy continues and everyone pitches in to help. I start grabbing and setting in rocks and tiles, sealing them nicely. I look up and see Camilo looking at me, he takes a shovel from Mirabel and does a little spin with it but accidentally drops it. I laugh covering my mouth and he snickers a little.

The tiles become sturdy and the paint dries. Everyone stands in front of the new Casa Madrigal, admiring the work. "Home sweet home. I like the new foundation." "It isn't perfect." "Niether are we." That's true. Just one more thing, before the celebration." "What?" "We need a door-knob." "We made this one for you."

Antonio hands Mirabel the knob. It's marked with an M and he takes her hand and guides her to the front door. "We see how bright you burn.." "We see how brave you've been.." "Now see yourself in turn.." "You're the real gift, kid. Let us in." Bruno encourages her. "Open your eyes. Abre los ojos. What do you see?" "I see... me. All of me."

She places the door-knob and the door glows, creating an image of the family. An explosion of light races over the Encanto, restoring the magic. Casita is back and waves. "Hola Casita." Mirabel waves back.

The floor beneath us moves and pushes us into the house. "Everyone together!" Alma yells. One of Brunos rats snap a photo but just as, Casita squeezes them together and they shout "La Familia Madrigal!"