Chapter 4

Alexa's POV

"Do you want to talk about it?" Keen asks, finally breaking the silence as he drives us to the studios. I shake my head, finally snapping out of my trance. "No, I just want to pretend this day didn't happen." I reply barely above a whisper.

"I still think you should tell Lizzie what's going on." He suggests for what feels like the hundredth time. The thing with Keen is he never sounds patronising when he says this. It always comes from a good place, even though once again I will not be taking his advice. "No I can't, but please Keen you promised me you wouldn't say anything to my mom or your dad." I look over at him with worried eyes.

"I did and I won't, not unless I think you are putting yourself in harms way." He reassures me... although it doesn't feel very reassuring honestly.

We pull up to the studios and I head straight to moms trailer, telling Keen I'll catch him up. When I get inside, I put my bags down on the couch and pick up moms hoodie which is next to it. Even though I have my own, wearing moms gives me so much comfort and it smells so good, I feel instantly calmer when I have it on.

Once I'm changed I go to find where she might be, making sure I put on my 'happy face'. There's so many people here today, which is understandable from what mom said they're filming a lot of big scenes over the next couple of days.

"Baby Olsen!" A familiar voice comes from behind me, I turn to see Anthony smiling at me beckoning me over to him. "Hi Mackie" I greet him as he pulls me into one of his famous bear hugs.

"I've missed hanging out with you, stupid high school taking you away from me." He gives me a final squeeze before letting me go. "I've missed you all too and being here, trust me if I could I would be here instead of school every day of the week!" I reply, Anthony obviously not realising how genuine that statement is.

"As much as I wish we could hang out right now, I have to go film. I'll see you later though, yeah?" He asks as he slowly starts walking to one of the sets. I nod and give him a little wave and head back on my path to find mom or aunt Scarlett.

Lizzie's POV

"And, 3... 2... 1... Action! Up!" I'm pulled up into the air and I fly forward with my arms out to either side of me. "I've had everything taken away from me once! I will not let it happen again!" I say my line in Wanda's Sokovian accent, before I'm lowered down.

"Cut! That was perfect Lizzie, we'll get Anthony in quickly and then we'll start the next scene." The Russo's aren't playing around today, we are nailing these scenes one after another.

"Hey you." Scarlett's voice appears next to me. "Hey, how was combat training?" I ask while taking a large drink of water. Being launched in the air really takes the breath out of you and I'm always tired after it, but knowing what scenes are coming up next... it's probably not a bad thing.

"It's getting easier for sure. I was in such good shape after we filmed Black Widow, I didn't expect to be making a new avengers film so soon after or I'd have at least tried to work out a little to keep it up. I don't think chunky but funky works for a Russian assassin." Scarlett laughs.

None of us expected a new Avengers movie in all honesty, after Wandavision I thought the next thing would be Doctor Strange 2 like we'd planned. Feige on the other hand, decided to make a top secret final Avengers movie... it's so hushed we don't even know the name, we barely know the plot. It's insane but whatever it is, it's going to be huge.

"You're in amazing shape Scar, don't start." I roll my eyes at her. Sometimes it's hard to believe she can't see how beautiful she truly is. "They had to resize my suit because my boobs wouldn't fit and I looked about 5 months pregnant." She states as if it's going to help her win this fight, I just roll my eyes again.