𝑴𝒊𝒅-𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏/𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑨𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 | 𝑸&𝑨

July 21, 2022

Hello there, readers!

Happy First Year Anniversary since the first publication of this fanfiction back on July 21, 2021!

Can't believe that after one year, this fanfic alone has reached over 20K reads and 1K votes! That's amazing!

Also, we have reached the first mid-season of this fanfiction tale, Tales of Argante!

To celebrate the occasion, here is a Q&A for you to enjoy!

Again as always, thank you all for reading and supporting this fanfic, and I look forward to hearing from you again through the comments in future chapters!

- Miss_Nightingale

 ⇰ What made me write Tales of Argante?

What made me write Tales of Argante?

As a fanfiction reader, I always wanted to write my own fanfic someday but never attempted and published one until last year when I finished watching the entire series of Tales of Arcadia, including the movie-that-shall-not-be-named. Although the series had completed its' final act, I found it hard to let go since I was very fond of the story and it's characters, so I decided to go through the same journey again, but with a new and slightly different perspective.

For my trollhunters fanfic series Tales of Argante, I had it easy coming up with new ideas for the series that somehow came together perfectly when I started this book. I guess you could say this fanfic is like a trial run for me to see if I have the potential to write fanfiction for other fandoms. But since this is my first fanfiction series (thus my baby), I hope to one day see this series grow until the end.

Tales of Arcadia was a great series to watch with Jim Lake Jr. as an aspiring hero with human flaws (anxiety, stress, depression) much like our own at his age growing up. Inspired by this incredible story and Jim's journey, I created Liz Walker as the type of character I wanted to look up to growing up and who I wanted to become — a strong character on a path of self-discovery who inspires others to become better versions of themselves.

In the end, I hope this series will continue to inspire others to —

☞ Write fanfics ✍︎

☞ Support others ☏

☞ Become the best version of themselves ✌︎