Chapter 30

A 10-year-old Ezra sits on the dining room chair.

His family is around him.

His mother, father, older brother, and older sister are around him.

Dinner was going as normal as usual until there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get that," the father said and goes to the door.

Ezra ends up hearing a couple of stuff and his mother quickly runs there and he hears a gasp.

Ezra and his siblings got there and see a guy with a bunch of other people with swords.

The leader had punched the father and looks at Ezra.

"Take him, now," the leader says.

The mother stands in front of her children.

"Do not touch them" she warns them.

The leader snaps his fingers and two people grab her and hold her back as she tries to fight them.

Ezra's siblings try to protect him but other people grab them as well.

The leader stands walking towards the kid and grabs him.

"Let me go! Let me go!" Ezra starts screaming until he started seeing black.

Ezra opens his eyes to see that he is in a cell.

"Hello?" He asks around.

Ezra sees a girl, a little older than him coming up to his cell and with a tray.

"Hi," she says.

"Where are my parents, brother, and sister?" Ezra asks as the girl opens the cell and enters it.

"They're okay. Here, eat this" the girl answers.

She gives him a plate of a sandwich and a water bottle.

"Where am I? Who are you?" Ezra questions.

"You're in shredder's place, in the dungeon. My name is Rose" The girl answered.

The Shredder then enters and Rose walks out of the cell.

"Master," she says and bows.

"I see you met our new guest, Rosela," he says and looks at Ezra.

"You, boy, have a special ability that will be useful to me. If you don't follow my instructions, you can say goodbye to your family. Understand?" Shredder warns Ezra, who nods his head in fear

Good.

Now you will start training or else