Chapter 43

The Hamatos were forced to escape the flaming building and are watching the building from the rooftops as the firefighters try to extinguish the fire and the cops are keeping people back.

The cops have arrested Bradford and Takeshi for trying to take over New York and the crimes.

April and Casey join the Hamatos on the rooftops as well did Teddy, Kathleen, and Ashley.

"Where's Mikey? And Rose and Ezra?" April asks the Family.

No one says anything, still looking at the building that is on fire and that's when the other teens find out what they mean.

"They're still in there?" Casey asked in shock.

"We couldn't get them out. We just have to hope they did" Leo answered, hoping that his baby brother and their two friends got out.

Nobody spoke until someone spoke up,

"What are you all looking at?"

Everyone turns to the source of the voice and sees Mikey, Rose, and Ezra, alive.

"Mikey!"

"Little brother!"

Mikey was taken into a hug by his family and his friends as Rose and Ezra stand by the side.

"How on earth did you three escape?" Donnie asks.

"What about the shredder?" Leo asks as well.

"Well, we don't have to worry about Shredder" Mikey answers as he looks at Rose and Ezra.

Everyone turns to the other 2 teens and notices that Rosela is holding her sword that is covered in blood.

That is when it hits them.

The shredder is now dead.

"For the escape part, we aren't exactly sure. After Rose did what she did, we thought that was gone for until I started glowing and we dropped down at the ally" Mikey answers Donnie's question.

Nobody understood how but that did not matter.

The shredder is now dead, his henchman is now taken in by the police and everyone made it out safe and sound.

Well... almost safe