Chapter 20

Rose stands in the shadows on the docks where some Foot Ninjas are hiding as well for the Hamato Family.

"You don't have to be here, Rose," A voice said.

"I have to. If I don't, he will kill you, just like what he did to my parents" She answered.

The boy with blue hair put a hand on her shoulder.

"You don't have to be here. I have to. He has my family and I can't let them be killed. You got a chance" The boy said.

"I can't," Rose said.

"This is about Michelangelo as well, isn't it?" He asks.

Rose sigh and answers,

"I lost Mikey once when I was a kid. We were best friends at the age of 5 to 10 but I had to move. Now I see my best friend and I end up helping in the kidnapped"

"Does he remember you?" The boy asks.

"No. It's been years and he has ADHD, which makes him forget things" Rose said.

The guy was about to say something but got quiet.

Rose looks and sees a group looking around quietly.

It's time

Got tagged by Aqua-Dash

1. My username was actually created by my older sister. I was only 12, months from turning 13 when I joined. I don't know how she came up with this. She just did since I was able to create books and all.

2. Well, don't know about Wattpad's book but my favorite is books about the Magic treehouse.

3. My icon is the turtles with April and the background is purple. I never changed this. It's always been like this probably because I'm not good with change.

4. I write books about TMNT, Avengers, Star Wars Rebels, and miraculous ladybug. I'm going to release new books soon and it's a new book that I haven't written yet due to my books here.

5. Avengers group chat by sarcasticbucky it has curse words but it's really funny

Spider son and irondad one-shots by i_d0nt_feel_s0_g00d

TMNT Descendants by LeilaClain77

6. You may not know or do know but rose isn't my real name. Not sure about Wattpad's secret since I did reveal my reason for being on Wattpad and my gender and maybe age. But you still don't know who I am. That's why I call myself and have you guys call me Rose

7. LeilaClain77
i_d0nt_feel_s0_g00d
TMNT_RaphiesGirl
RaphsGirl2012
TMNT2347
lunarblue003
Shoutos_Queen
OceanValentine
Kittymasterofall14
Raphewel122