Chapter 38

The foot soldiers stand in line to wait for Shredder's order to start.

The invasion of New York is about to start soon when Shredder gives the order.

Shredder looks at the army with his henchmen by his side.

"Everything is ready, master. They are waiting for your order" Takeshi says.

"Very well. Make sure no one gets in my way. Especially the Hamatos and their Allies." Shredder tells Takeshi and Bradford.

The henchmen bids but there is a sound.

A kunai is stopped from hitting Shredder by Takeshi, who takes out his blasters and shoots where the kunai was flying from.

The figures can be seen jumping through the shadow.

Bradford jump where the shadows are at and tackle them.

He pulls the figures to the shredder and they see that it's Ezra and Rosela.

"I knew you both would be foolish enough to come," Shredder says as the two teens are thrown to the ground.

Rose glares at Shredder as he looks at them.

"Where are the others?" He asks

"We came alone. You won't win this, Shredder" Rose says to him.

Takeshi looks around and looks at Shredder,

"It is just them, Master. I sense nobody else" he tells his master.

Shredder looks back at his army.

"You two are too late. You will now watch as the foot take over New York" he says.

"You will never take over New York, when there's still hope, there's still a chance," Ezra said, making Shredder laugh.

"There will be no more hope. As for you two" Shredder turns to them.

"You two will face your demise," he says and looks at Takeshi.

"Finish them" Shredder orders him.

"With pleasure, Master," Takeshi says, taking out his blaster again.

"Let me say this. With help, there's always hope" Ezra says.

A ninja star is thrown to Takeshi's blaster and he's kicked, so is Bradford.

Shredder sees three ninjas drop right next to Rosela and Ezra.

"It's over, Shredder," Leonardo says.

"It will be over once I destroy you all" Shredder says.

The three ninjas, Ezra and Rose get into a fight stance to start the fight as some foot soldiers appear next to Shredder.

Who will win?