Chapter 11

Mikey snuck in again from hanging out with his friend. He looks at the time and it ended up being 4:50 am.

He has school and wake up at 6:30. Which means only little time to sleep.

He goes to his bed after changing into his pjs and goes to sleep.

Which felt like a second was only the time he has to sleep because he heard his alarm.

Mikey didn't want to get up but he knows that he has to or his parents will get suspicious.

After getting ready for school, he goes downstairs and sees it's nearly 7.

At the kitchen, there's Yoshi and Shen, both making breakfast.

"Morning" Mikey said, entering the kitchen.

"Good morning, my son" Splinter said as Shen kiss Mikey's head.

The family sat together and they eat together.

After a 10 minutes, they heard the door, opening and closing.

"Hey, everyone"

"Hey, Leo" Mikey said as he stood up and hug his older brother, who hugs back.

"Would you like some breakfast, Leonardo" Shen ask as she was about to stand up.

"No Thanks, mom. Just here to take this little baby to school" Leo said

"I'm no baby"Mikey said.

"Just take your plate to the sink and get your bag" Leo said and Mikey nods.

He takes his plate to the sink and goes to get his bag but first brush his teeth.

"Leonardo, do you know what is wrong with Michelangelo?" Yoshi ask when Mikey is out of earshot.

" I do notice that he is always tired. Sleeps a lot when i pick him up" Leo answered.

The parents are confused because Mikey always go to sleep at 10:30 pm.

"I'm here" Mikey said, having his backpack on.

"Let's go" Leo said after Mikey said goodbye and kissed his father and mother in the cheek.

The two brothers leave and enter the Car.

As Leo drove, he notice that Mikey is dozing off but trying to stay awake.

He was heard that Mikey goes to sleep at 10:30, it seem like he only had like 2 hours.

Leo notice that they are already at the school.

"Mikey, we're here" he said.

Mikey open his eyes quickly and sees the school.

"Okay, see ya, big bro" Mikey said and got out of the car and enter the school.

What the brothers didn't know is that a certain someone is watching them from the shadows, spying on them.

"We're coming for you, Hamatos"