Chapter 37

During the battle to save the hostages, Donnie and Ezra continue working on the weapon to use again Shredder.

Yoshi, Shen, Teddy, Kathleen, and Ashley stand behind to make see if the two need help.

"How is it going, Donatello?" Yoshi ask as he walked in.

Donnie looks up from the device.

"It's almost done. Just adding the last bits of Data from Mikey's powers and this weapon will be ready" Donnie answered as Ezra transferred the data to the weapon.

Yoshi nods and a beep can be heard.

"The weapon is ready. We only have one chance to get Michelangelo's powers from Shredder. We use that one shot and it will be over" Ezra says.

"Then let's not waste the chance. Once the others get here, we'll go over the plan" Donnie said.

Ezra nods and Shen walks in.

"Leonardo called. He and the others manage to save the people and are on their way" She says.

Donnie nods.

"Just in time. The weapon is ready" he says to his mother.

Ezra's phone runs and he sees that it's an unknown number.

The others turn to look at the sound.

"It's an unknown number," Ezra says and answers before the others could say something.

"Hello?" He asks.

"Ezra?"

Ezra stands in shock at the sound of the voice he hasn't heard in a while.

"Mom?" He asks.

The others watch and Donnie goes to the computer.

"Mom. Where are you? Are you and the others okay?" Ezra ask.

"She can't tell you, youngling" Takeshi's voice appears.

"You. Let my family go!" Ezra yells as Donnie keeps looking to track them.

"I don't think so, youngling. Turn yourself and Rosela in and I will not harm your family" Takeshi says before hanging up.

"I got their location," Donnie said.

Esta looks at his phone.

"I have to go get them back," he says.

"Ezra, we will get your family back but we have to focus on the mission," Donnie tells him.

Ezra doesn't listen and was about to walk out but Shen stops him.

"Ezra, I promise you that we will get your family back. We must continue this mission. We need you for this. Once Shredder is defeated, we will get them back" She says.

Ezra knows that they are right.

He sigh and nods.

I'll wait to save them

Once he's gone for good