Chapter 2

Mikey woke up on a Wednesday morning, he knew that he has to go to school which isn't a good thing for him.
As he got ready, his head started hurting but then stop hurting. It has been doing that for a few weeks, Morgan said it's because something might happened soon.

*At School*

Mikey walked down the hallway of the school, ignoring people the way he can but it isn't easy from bullies.

' Hey loser!" A voice yelled as Mikey turned around and face to face to Chris, the bully who hurt Mikey since Middle School. Mikey just ignore him quickly.

"I'm talking to you, Loser" Chris said as he grab Mikey's bag.

" Give it back" Mikey said as he tried to get his bag back.

Chris hold the bag higher that Mikey can't reach. He and his friends laughed at Mikey's attempt to get the bag back.

"Chris, leave him alone!" A voice called and show a girl going to them.

"Why should i? You're gonna call Mr. Will?" Chris said as he laugh.

" No, Coach Beast" The girl said and the boys stopped. Chris scoffed, threw the bag and walk away with his friends.

"Thanks" Mikey said as he grab his bag.

" No problem" The girl said as she walk away.

What he didn't know, is that life changed forever after meeting the girl.

Hope you all like this.
Please help me with Mother scenario. I need a story what they can do as 6 year old.

See Ya ninjas!