Chapter 45

A year has passed since Shedder's death and Ezra's reunion with his family.

Mikey has convinced his family to take Rose in since she doesn't have anyone else.

The family has allowed her to live with them.

Now, a year has passed and it is a special day.

"You ready?"

Michelangelo turns to see Rosela behind him, smiling at him.

"Yea, you?" He says and asks.

"Yea. Can't believe it's today already" Rose says.

"Me neither," Mikey said.

The two walks to reach their classmates.

Mikey looks for his family and smiles as he sees them.

Everything has changed for everyone in a year.

Miwa continued working at the family dojo and out on her own. Even met a new friend name Shinigami.

Leonardo works at the family dojo as well and continues visiting his family when he can. He and Rose would train together since they both like to train and be determined in getting their katas done right, even sparring.

Raphael is still a boxer and his family has been going to his matches. Raph has been teaching Mikey about some moves whenever he visits his brother during practice.

Donatello continues working at a lab as a scientist. He and April continue working together here and there but Donnie has been working with Ezra with technology since Ezra has a gift for hacking and building technology.

Speaking of Ezra, he and Ashley have gotten closer and started dating which Teddy approves. Ezra has high intelligence in technology and has gotten into the best STEM school in New York

Teddy and Kathleen have started dating as well for a while.

Casey and Raph have hung out more in fighting and sports, which made Mikey happy to see his friend and brother being close.

Mikey snaps out of his thoughts as he hears the voice saying,

"Hello, student, parents, and staff. We welcome you to this year's graduation ceremony"

That's right.

He, Hamato Michelangelo, is graduating from high school, alongside his friend, Rosela.

The graduation has begun with speeches from the principal, superintendent, Valedictorian, and Salutatorians.

Afterward, the students are in line and one by one is called to walk on stage to receive their diplomas and shake hands with their principal.

"Hamato Michelangelo"

Mikey smiled as he walks on stage after hearing his name. He hears the cheers of his family and friends from the audience and applauds as well.

He gets his diploma, shakes hands with the principal, and walks off stage.

Mikey sits back down, looks at his diploma, and smiles that he finally made it through despite the challenges of having ADHD and learning disabilities.

Now, he has graduated high school and is going to a University in New York to study Creative writing as a major while his minor is music. His family is proud of him and knows he will do great things even with art and cooking.

"Rosela Hart"

Mikey looks up after hearing Rose's name. They managed to find out her last name since she forgot what it was after years of being with the Shredder only calling her by her first name. Her parents were found murdered and the police were unable to find her until they noticed that the picture of the missing girl is Rose.

Yoshi and Shen have become Rose's guardians since she was almost 18 and doesn't have anyone else in her life to take care of her.

Michelangelo claps and cheers with others as Rosela walks across the stage, receives her diploma, shakes the principal's hand, and walks down the stage.

Every one of the students received their diploma and the ceremony ends.

Everyone goes back home to celebrate.

The Hamatos and their friends have gathered at the Hamato Household to celebrate the two new High School graduates, who will soon do great things in the future.

Michelangelo smiles as he is surrounded by his friends and family, happy that they will no longer have to keep on fighting battles and could live a normal life again.

He also knows about how he, Ezra, and rose escaped a year ago since he had a dream about Merlin and Morgan La Fay, who explained that his abilities have been growing stronger and with the two other teens, it has grown even more than they have ever seen.

They wanted Mikey to come to their world and train him but Michelangelo refuses, deciding to stay in his home, train with the others in secret from the real world, and be able to live a normal life with the people he cares about.

He gets out of his thoughts when he hears someone mentioning cake and ice cream.

Smiling, he goes to his family and friends and enjoys the laughter that comes with the smiles on their faces.

This is life...

A happy one.

The end

The graduation is how I believed it is since I didn't have a proper one due to COVID. Class of 2020 here.

Hope you all enjoyed this book!

Check out my other books if you like and keep an eye out for other new books coming soon.

See ya, ninjas!