Chapter 34

Rose and Ezra were permitted to plan with the Hamato Family and friends to stop Shredder.

Mikey has gotten better and joins in on the planning.

"Shredder is planning his attack in this place," Rose says as she shows the team where the place is.

"He's planning on taking over New York first. He has helped around the city, including corrupt cops. Using Mikey's powers, he would use it to scare the people into kneeling to him and destroy those who are against him but mostly to all of you" she adds.

"With that power, how can we take it away from him?" Kathleen ask.

"I could create a weapon that could drain the powers out of him," Ezra says.

"I could help, I have the data of Mikey's power in my lab" Donnie offered his assistance.

"That would be nice," Ezra says.

"Alright. Donnie, Ezra, start working. The rest of us will start preparing" Leo said.

Donnie and Ezra go to Donnie's lab.

"You are letting Donnie be in the same room with him?" Raph asks.

"Ezra is the only one who helped us escape and get to Mikey. I trust him" Leo tells him.

"You may trust him but I don't. Shredder trained him. He could end up stabbing Donnie in the back" Raph said.

"Ezra will never do that. He was the one who tried to convince me to help you all" Rose defends her friend.

"You don't get to have a say in this. You are the reason why we're in this mess" Raph says angrily at Rose and walks out.

"Do not listen to him, Rosela. He will come around to you and your friend" Yoshi reassures her.

Rose nods but does not believe that.

He wouldn't come around.

Donnie and Ezra go through around Donnie's lab for the items to create a weapon.

" There is stuff here to create the weapon so we don't have to go out and get them," Ezra says

"And all of Mikey's data are here. We should try to do this and quick" Donnie said and Ezra nods.

Ralph watch from the door of the lab. Make sure that Ezra doesn't do anything.

Ezra notices but continues working with Donnie.

Gotta ignore him and just keep the mind in the game