Chapter 1

1.) fast paced book

2.) a lot of smut

3.) not edited

Over the next few summers, the three of them became closer and closer. Sorin's house was always the meeting spot for the three because no one was ever home, his parents were mostly in Milan because of work and only came home at the dead of night. 

Mrs Richie--Sorin's nanny--usually kept him company when his brother and parents were not home. But as he grew older, she no longer needed to babysit or do chores that Sorin started to do on his own and his parents ended up just buying a house in Milan, visiting once in a while. 

Dafne sort of moved in as well over the years. Every summer when Ximera would come by, she'd  see more and more of Dafne's things emerge, they were never clear about when they became a couple, as time passed they just acted like it and expected everyone to catch on sooner or later. Everyone caught on sooner.

*************

"Where is this Xi?" Where are all the cute clothes we bought last year?"  

As usual Dafne was rummaging through my things to filter out any item of clothing that was "less than kind to my female physic" as she'd say.  As she discarded the baggy clothes, tossing them to my face, I tossed them to the ground in return.

"They're in there...somewhere." Most of them were not. My father had ripped them up once I got back to Russia. Unknown to Dafne, she has an enemy she knows nothing about and he's not so merciful.

"Ximera!" she crawled over from her side of the bed to mine. "You're wardrobe is horrendously masculine, the pit is bottomless." Feigned disgust, she fanned herself then slumped on the bed.

"esti atat de dramatic" you're so dramatic. Sorin has started speaking Romanian more around Dafne, she was trying to learn for the sake of her...lover as she'd say.  "Plus these are mostly my clothes that I gave her." 

Anger rose on Dafne's face upon hearing what Sorin had to say, she didn't quite like being undermined. In any way.

"So this is your fault you prost(fool) you are undermining my work!" She attempted to smack Sorin with a magazine that was meant for his head but he swatted it away with ease.

"ce ai de gând să faci în privința asta"what are you going to do about it? 

His tone was a bit too seductive for my taste, as I coughed to remind them I was still in my room, I realised they had clearly and rather quickly forgotten that I was in the room. Dafne rolled her eyes jokinglyas though I was a nuisance. 

Trust me I'd rather not be here for this either.

"We'll go shopping tomorrow ASAP! This needs to change." Her hands waved round my clothes and shoes before she grabbed Sorin and pushed him out the door, slamming it. 

My desire to rest was unfortunately cut short when my door barged open just as I was starting to relax. "Also my brother is back early this year so be warned." Sorin always came in like he owned the place, usually I didn't mind but I'm getting irritated now. 

I fail to see why his brother coming to stay in his own house was such a big announcement.

"Why warned? Is he bad?" I looked between Sorin and Dafne for confirmation but their looks didn't give me any answers.

"No, he's just very military and strict and you know...organizat." organised Dafne explained.

"e o durere în fundul meu" hes a pain in my ass