Chapter 3*

;) you know? you know?

"Cazzo"

"Cazzo! cazzo! Yes! Like that! Fuck, I Like that!" Sorin fucked her harder, palming each ass cheek and spreading them as he fucked her into the sheets, doggystyle. "I know you like it bitch, why the fuck are you telling me?"

Dafne's legs had lost all feeling, her wetness dripped down her legs making a sticky puddle on the sheets. "Oh god, it feels so good." she moaned into the sheets, gripping it for dear life as tears and drool covered her face. "Sorin, please." 

Sorin liked to fuck dirty, the bed was a filthy mess when it was his turn to be on top. "You wanted this didn't you, fucking whore. Wearing that tight skirt, barely covered your fucking ass. Sluts like you just love attention." He palmed her ass and smacked it three times. Each one harder than the other. Her ass bounced and reddened more. "Don't you?"

"Yes, fuck yes! I want it." winces and whines came out Dafne's lips. She knew what she was doing when she wore that stretchy, thin, white fabric. So tight you could see her thong, not that you even needed that to see it. The fabric was sticking out the skirt because of how low it sat on her hip. 

Sorin was an ass man to the very end.  

He used that same skirt to tie her hands together. "Dirty little bitches don't deserve attention."

Sorin grabbed a fist full of Dafne's hair and yanked her head back. "I'm sorry, please."She begged but he didn't give a shit. Dropping her head, he grabbed her ass cheeks again, fucking her faster and harder till she squirted all over his dick, hitting her deep inside till she screamed. "Sorin! Sorin, fuck!"

He pushed her off his dick and grabbed her head, "Clear up this mess." Her body was still shaking as she crawled over to him, licking all her cum off his dick and thigh. "The sheets bitch." With her ass in the air and hands still tied, she cleaned all the cum off the sheets and swallowed it.

"Come here." Obediently, she crawled to him and rested her head on his leg as he stroked her hair. He then held his dick "grabă" hurry. 

Dafne sucked on Sorin's tip, making him hiss. "Good girl, just like that." She twirled her tongue around it then grabbed his balls, squeezing, "good bitch." He stroked her hair as she took all of him in his mouth and bobbed her head, fast then slow. "Such a good fucking whore, make me cum." She grazed her teeth against his veins and bit down on the part between his tip and shaft, sucking hard till her cheeks were hollow. "Mother-fuck!"

He released everything into her mouth, his body shaking from the pleasure she gave him. "what a dirty fucking mouth you have Dafne"

Wipping her lips she smirked, "you're one to talk."

******************************

"Ahahahahaaha I cannot believe this"

It's been two weeks since the...incident between Dragos and I. Dafne had found my pain very pleasurable. "I can't believe you came cause he sucked your tits, Ahaha, what a virgin." I was planning on keeping my mouth shut, but she was persistent and I was weak. I hadn't been near their house in the 2 weeks, completely mortified by how easily I begged and came. The worst part is I would do it again, and again, and again. When he was close to me, my brain scrambles and I like it, he smells so good I can't think.

"Stop reminding me, and stop shouting, my uncle is here!"

The back of the vineyard was now our meeting spot, since Sorin's house is ground zero. The best thing about Sorin was he didn't ask questions he just vibes with whatever. He was currently skating in one of the drains by the house and I was about to join him.