Chapter 7*

:) its been an while so...

"Mhnn" lustful moans filled the air. Her hands ran through his curls, tugging it harshly every time his finger thrusted into her. His teeth bit down on her lower lips causing an involuntary hiss to leave her lips. The air was thick with a heavy sting that made her eyes flutter. Lids half open. She shoved her fingers into her mouth sucking them, pressing them against her tongue as her moans vibrated through her fingertips.

His groans made her legs shake "yes...daddy, yes." Thick hands held her waist down. Unable to move she only squirmed and shook beneath him. Every timed she'd cum he swallowed it all and kept sucking till her clit was numb and her lips were swollen. But he still didn't stop. Teeth bit down on her numb clit and she did the same to her bruised fingertip. Her back bent instinctively as bolts of pleasure rang through her toes to her scalp. "daddy I'm gunn-" before she could finish her toes curled and body shuttered. Fingers gripped his curls, pushing his face into her cunt.

A smack landed on her tits, One Two Three, making her nipples sore. All she could do was moan from the pain that mixed with the pleasure of her orgasm.

"Did I say you could cum slut?" Fire burned through her shaking body, every crevice of her body was filled with sores and bruises. "No daddy."

He didn't say anything else as he got up. Her body laid on the bed, legs open and naked, completely exposed to him. A belt wrapped round his hands, clinking every time he walked. Without warning the tip landed on her clit, then both of her tits. "Fuck, fuck!" Intense pain rang through her flesh, her brain pulsing against her skull unable to comprehend the situation fast enough.

"Daddy please." Lashes landed on her waist, between her thigh then back on her clit. Pleasure shot through her. "Daddy" was all could leave her lips. Her toes curled into the sheets as she fought the urge to close her legs needy for more of her punishment. She was a masochist and he loved feeding her desires. Her acting was less than mediocre, he knew she was enjoying every stroke of the belt against her skin. The slickness that formed between her legs and stuck to the belt was testament to her pleasure.

He stared at her cunt as it swelled and numbed making his dick hard. Pre-cum dripped down his leg to the ground. "Fuck this!" After three quick lashes to her clit, he held her inner thighs down, opening up her pussy before shoving his dick deep into her till their pelvics rubbed against each other. The veins of his dick twitched against her walls, the tip hitting deep inside her pussy. "Daddy...nmh" Her walls clenched round him as they both groaned in sync. "Cum on my dick baby."

His thrusts were harsh from the start, chasing his own high. The air was heavy, his shaft slick, her legs shaking beneath me. The sound of their juices flowing and their pelvics smacking against each other filled the thick air. His balls smacked against her ass, jolting a tingling sensation in his groin. "Fuck! shit!" His dick twitched inside her as a thrusted faster and faster. Hands grabbed her tits, squeezing as hard as he could before he smacked it 3 times.

Poppy's moans filled his ear and he came inside her raw pussy. "Daddy! fuck, fuck" her pussy clenched round him tighter, milking his cock.

As their high subsided his body dropped on her, crushing her with his body weight. "Daddy you're killing me." She giggled into his chest, trying and failing to push him off her body.

"You'll just have to die babygirl, cause I'm very comfortable right now."

**********************************************

"He really didn't say it back?"

My head was buried deep inside my sheets trying to escape my life. I'd been curled up in here since he said those words to me. I didn't understand how to feel. He hadn't rejected me but it felt like he did. As the day passed Dafne came around and I told her what happened. Thankfully she was here when Dragos came to take me 'somewhere' that he'd planned and told him to "fuck off." Going somewhere with him wasn't on my mind right now. I just wanted to get my head to stop spinning.