Bonus chapter*

;p :d ;D

Thick thighs crushed my head,  grinding against my nose. My tongue plunged deeper into her, kissing her pussylips and sucking again and again. Creamy, plump thighs rocked against my face back and forth, responding to the stimulation I was giving her. My warm wet tongue lapped her juices, her clit throbbed against my nose, giving her the friction she craved for. 

"Yes baby, more please." The speed of my motion increased, teasing her opening, licking every inch of it. The deep groan that left my lips at the taste of her gushing liquid rumbled through her body making her twitch and squirm into my face. "I'm cumming baby, fuck!"

I held her waist tenderly, bouncing her up and down my face as she rode her pleasure using my face. Squeezing her ass and thighs, I turned her till her body laid on the bed, back against the plush pillows. Her soft pussy-lips never left my mouth and I continued sucking on her clit as her legs shook vigorous. "Yes, yes baby yes."

The sound of her moans made my dick rigid. Tugging off my jeans I pulled my thick cock out of my boxers and began to stroke from base to tip, still sucking on her lips. Lilah flinched, her mind hazy from the rapid pleasure that ran through her in pangs. Slender fingers gripped his blonde hair, keeping his mouth steady between her thighs. Dmitri knew how to create the most tender pleasure in the most dirty acts.

His grip on his cock tightened as pre cum leaked all over the sheets. The sound of her increasing pleasure coursed through his thick tip as he clenched hard on it while inserting three digits into his wife's soft slit with his free hand. It gripped unto his thick fingers, warmth clenched unto it soaking it with her juices. It allowed each finger to go deep into her soaking wet cunt, deeper and deeper till she groaned out, back arching as she quivered into the sheets, squirting into his open mouth as it pressed against her opening, drinking in every ounce of her.

Her pleasure stimulated his, and he pumped harder and harder, leaning back, over her twitching body before he released over her pulsing pussy and shaky inner thigh.

Once they both gained their senses, Dmitri crawled towards his wife, placing her head into her chest while he stroked her hair. "Good morning baby." 

"Goodmorning moya lyubov'" my love

********************************************************

Cold glass pressed against my lubed asshole, stretching it inch by torturous inch. My winces crowded the silent proof room as my nails dug into the sheets. "Sorry baby, its almost in." A nod was my only response, the only thing I could muster as Alexandru massaged my clit stimulating another orgasm. The wetness from my cum flowed round the pink dildo that vibrated inside my pussy, hitting my g-spot with a vigour. My tongue hung open eyes rolling behind my head as drool seeped out my plush lips. A mixture of pleasure and pain made my nipples tighten against the silk sheets.

"Fuck baby you look so sexy." From the back Alexandru stroked his dick, massaging my ass cheeks, and slapping it from time to time. Digging the dildo  into her my pussy, he pushed the oval glass deeper into my asshole, stretching my holes till both toys touched deep in my groin. "Babbyyy! baby" I huffed into the sheets, tears streaming down my eyes as my creamy liquid dripped down my legs. 

My pussy grinded the air, greedy for more pleasure that Alexandru freely gave me. His pink, bulging tip flicked against my clit before rubbing my  pussy clit with his shaft. "Yes, baby mhmhm." The flick of two buttons, increasing the vibration of both my toys "Fuckkkkkk mhmmmmh" 

I pushed my pussy deeper against his thrusts, every curve of my body chased after my incoming orgasm, feeling it creep up from my clit all the way to my curled toes and rigid nipple. Thick hands palmed my ass cheeks, squeezing and spreading them as he rubbed the tip of his cock against my stuffed slit. As he pushed in, the dildo sunk deeper against my cervix, stimulating both my g-spot and the tip of his cum soaked cock.