Epilogue*

It might have been our wedding night but there was nothing virginal about the way Dragos fucked me into the wall.

The silk dress I had carefully picked out for tonight bunched up as Dragos gripped my tits from behind, spread my legs and fucked my cunt harshly. "Fuck! your pussy's taking my dick so well." My face slammed into the wall with every thrust, each sensitive nipple rubbed against Dragos' rough palms. Our cum dripped down my inner thigh as Dragos filled every inch of my clenching walls with his cum over and over again. "I'm gonna fill your fucking womb with my cum."

I had stopped taking the pill a few days ago, so he was technically right.

After every pulsating orgasm, Dragos still thrust into me, my ass ground into his pelvis welcoming more of his strokes. "Fuck me good baby." A hand swiftly landed on back before gripping my tit again. "Watch you mouth." I nodded obediently. "Yes sir" and his pace quickened. Dragos plunged his dick farther into my warm cunt as my juices it coated his dick, puffy walls throbbing against his swollen shaft. The friction stimulated both our orgasms. "Clench your pussy, I want to feel it milk my dick." Without hesitating I did as I was told and clenched as hard as I could. "Yes daddy!" The words flew out my mouth before I realised it, but I didn't regret any of it.

"Fuck!"  He gripped my tits tighter before slamming my body into the wall and thrusting harder. My legs rose from the ground, swinging in the air as his vicious thrusts drove me up against the wall. "Daddy, I'm gonna cum." At me plea, he moved his body back, dropping me to my feet then grabbed my upper arm before continuing to thrust into my cunt as my legs spread further apart, back arching to get more of his dick to hit my g-spot. 

Using my arms as handles, he fucked me deeper till my sore pussy gripped every inch of his cock, not allowing it to move. My toes curled while my feet wobbled, electricity thrashing across my sensitive flesh. "Daddy!!"

Spasms quaked through me as I stumbled. His grip held me firm he pressed his dick deeper into my pussy, releasing every ounce of his cum inside me. "That's it baby, make me a daddy."

I nodded drowsily, my body weak from the multiple orgasm. Hoisting my lifeless body unto the bed, he gripped my ankles and spread legs, aligning his dick with my opening. "We're not done just yet little mouse."

***************

Pulling her ankles further apart, I thrust my thick cock into her warm cunt, sleek with our juices. The though of Ximera getting pregnant pumped blood into my groin and I fucked her deeper than I ever though possible. 

Releasing her ankles, I circled her waist and gripped her ass, raising her hips higher to meet my thrusts. The walls of her glistening, hot pussy gripped my rigid dick, sucking every inch, craving more of my cum. Staring up at her bouncing tits, my balls tightened, still smacking her ass with every dirty stroke. "That's it baby, take my dick like a good girl." Her back arched at my words, her body moving on muscle memory alone as her eyes drift shut. Still, her legs spread wider. "Daddy cum inside your pussy."

A feeling similar to raw rage blinded my eyes and I dropped her ass, leaning forwards to grip the sheets beside my face. My thrust ran rampant and uneven as adrenaline pushed my senses, each stoke caused the bed to creak and Ximera's toes to curl in the air as she bit down on my dog tag. "Daddy I-" Her spasm were weaker than the last showing how feeble her body was underneath me. My dick pushed inside her chasing its own stimulation which it got from her heat. Wrapping her legs round my torso, she squeezed her pussy with all her strength and my cock tweaked and twitched with every hot squirt that squeezed out my balls. "Thats it, take all my cum! Give me a fucking baby" My hips rocked into her, clenching my balls to empty every drop into her pussy.