Chapter 9*

::::::::::: :) )))))))))))))))))

Getting fucked by Dragos was an experience. The sex wasn't rough in the typical  sense, it was more...rugged.

 For most parts, when it came to us being intimate he'd let me do whatever I wanted to his body, anything that made me feel good, or him, whenever I wanted. Once when he was watching something on Tv, I casually put his hands down my shorts and rode his digits till I came in his palm. He'd just watch as I shook and twitched while his fingers curled and twisted inside me. His gaze was intense as usual, it fixated on one part of my body at a time. From my tits to my neck then my lips. Every time he looked at my lips I'd always kiss him, I couldn't resist. My hands circled round his neck before I pressed my lips against his, feeling his tongue glide across my bottom lips waiting to enter my parted lips. His tongue was always firm and pushed against mine, filling up every space between my lips. I liked when he sucked on it, it made my toes curl. I liked it even more when he'd grip every curl on my head and push me closer into his mouth, like he wanted to eat every part of me. 

Moments like these where the only parts I had control. When he'd let me put my hands down his pants while we were in bed together. I'd stroke him from base to tip using his pre-cum as lube to slide my nails along his veins. He's lay there and watch me as I hovered over him, rubbing my arms and my back, grunting from the way I'd squeeze his tip. Before he'd reach his release his fingers would push my panties to the side and finger fuck me till we both came beneath the sheets. Panting heavily, I always bent down to kiss his lips whenever I was done. Every moment of that kiss, soft and slow was him taking back any ounce of control he'd let me have. After he bit down on my lower lip, he'd either grab my neck or grip my hair, sometimes both before he'd flip me on my back or drag me to the bed like I was nothing more than a sex toy.

He liked to fuck me from the side, one leg in  the air, the other bent by the knees getting crushed underneath him. One of his knees was always raised when he fucked me, it gave him better control over what angle my body formed when he bounced me on his dick.  Either he'd wrap both his hands round my waist, pressing down on my lower abdomen to feel the imprint of his dick as he fucked me raw, or he'd wrap the leg that hung in the air with one arm while he bent my entire body to grip my neck or jaw. This was my favourite position. Leg shaking in the air as I'm pinned down.

When he fucked me from the back, he liked to turn my head to the side so he could see the expressions that formed on my face every time he smacked my ass till it was red. Every part of my ass cheek fit into each palm as he gripped it, spreading them apart to watch his dick stretch my pussy. Sometimes I'd feel him spit on my asshole rubbing his thumb across the entrance. My cum would run up my tummy all the way to my neck. Once he gripped my ass so hard my knees rose up from the bed, he folded my body,  bending my back till only my head and arms were pressed against the bed. The orgasms were blinding.

But sometimes, he'd fuck me slow. His body between my spread legs, hovering over every part of me. His hands would fold under my head letting me rest on them as he rubbed his pelvis against my own, grinding his dick into my cunt, thrusting fast then slow. Fucking me into the sheets and sucking on my tits and lips till they were swollen and sensitive.  When he fucked me slow from behind, he spread my legs farther apart before pushing my body closer to the bed. Nipples hard against the cotton sheets. One hand rested at the top of my head to give him balance as he leaned over me, lips sucking on my ear or neck while the other pinched and twisted my nipples or rolled my clit between his fingers and thumb. Sometimes he'd just bury his head into my neck while spreading my inner thighs to open my pussy to his deep trusts from the back, rubbing my clit from time to time, not caring if he crushes me under his weight. When he fucked me slow, this is the position I liked the most.