Chapter 10*

"yes, god yes!" Sweat glittered down our bodies causing the moonlight to reflect against our shiny skin. 

Pressure built between my legs as I bounced on his dick. Grunts and groans left his gritted teeth, thick hands gripped my hands with my ass cheeks, squeezing and spreading them till it felt like my body was about to spilt open. Dragos raised his hip off the bed, pushing his dick deeper into my cunt till the bulbous tip bent against my cervix. "god yes, yes."

"Thats right bitch, my dick is your fucking god." Sharp pain mixed with burning pleasure shot through my clit and nipples and I felt the urge to rub every part of my flesh against something rough.  Even though I was on top, his hold on my hands reminded me I was never in control. "Dragos, please!" A smack landed on my nipples, the pace of his thrust still steady. Brief relief settled on my tits but a needy pang crawled back up. "I know you like when I smack your tits." Smacks rasped across my chest, flicking my nipples till they were sore. "Yes I like it, I like it!" My mind was racing a mile a minute, drool seeping from my lips.

He gripped my back and pushed my tits into his face, sucking every inch of it into his mouth before biting. "Drago, Dragos!" He repeated the motion for each boob as my hands wrapped round his head pushing his face deeper into my breasts. 

Swiftly, he turned me on my back, spreading his legs and mine by default. Tits still in his mouth, he flicked my pierced nipple, rolling it between his teeth and tugging. "Dra-" before I could finish, he bit down in my areola while thrusting, balls deep into my cunt, rubbing our pelvics to stimulate my clit. "yyyeeesss" Ropes of his cum filled my clenching pussy as it milked his cock. My legs shook in the air, eyes rolled to the back of my head while my mouth hung open in an O shape. His tongue eased the stings on my nipple, grunting round my tits as he licked it. 

Groans vibrated through my chest as he sucked on my neck. "Little mouse knows how to take good dick hmm?"It wasn't much of a question but I still nodded lifelessly. His head fell on my chest and my body wrapped round him. As my fingers stroked his head, my legs circled his torso. 

This is my favourite sleeping position.

***********************************************

when they woke up

I squeezed both her tits, grinding each nipple with my  thumb in a circular motion. The pressure caused her to flinch away from me but she had nowhere to go, body trapped between me and the bed. Once her palms wrapped round my wrists, my motion increased as I spat on each tit to lubricate my thumbs. "Dragos!" Rays of the morning sun pressed against her skin while she humped my torso from beneath me. 

I rub my torso into her, giving her clit the friction it needs, enjoying her squirm as my thumbs flicked rapidly against the tip of her nipple. With every flinch, my thumbs flicked faster before pressing down, deep, then repeating the motion once her nipples popped back up with a squeeze. Soft moans huffed out her lips as she fought against the pleasure. I sucked the centre of her chest before licking up her neck till my tongue found her open lips and plunged in. Every crevice of her mouth was stuffed with my tongue as I gipped only her nipples and squeezed it into a closed first. 

Screams vibrated into my mouth before squirts sprayed all over my torso, her body shaking and twitching beneath me. My hands left her boobs, traveling up her body to grip her neck, squeezing softly while she came down from her high. Trails of spit connected our lip and tongue as I pulled out of her mouth. Admiring what I'd done.

With one hand round her neck, I grip my shaft with the other, rubbing it along her inner thigh before stroking. I pressed my tip against her clit and open slit, pumping faster every time I watched her tits rise and fall.  "Pinch your nipples and arch your back," as usual she did what she was told. So docile. The position made my dick harder, pre-cum trailing from my clenched fist unto the sheets. My palms squeezed my veiny dick, pumping till I felt my balls tighten.