Chapter 4*

Dragos didn't consider himself an ass man, or tits either. When he was hard he just fucked whichever woman looked good. But he wasn't just going to fuck Ximera, he wanted to tie her down and eat her pussy while she squirmed and squirted.

"ohh-god" Ximera had to bite her bottom lip to suppress her moan as Dragos' tongue touched her clit. Her hands were tied to either side of her headboard and the weight of Dragos body kept her legs open for him to see all of her. His thumbs parted her pussy lips giving him full view of her clit.

Placing his tongue flat on her clit, he slowly flicked it up before sucking it between his lips, the tip of his tongue flicking the tip of her clit that was trapped between his teeth.

A loud groan came from Ximera,"yes" She couldn't arch her back like she wanted to, or close her legs from the intense pleasure, his body won't let her's move, making her more aroused.

Spitting on his thumb and index finger, he tugged on her clit and rubbed it between his fingers before plunging his tongue as deep as he could into her wet pussy.

"Oh god I'm gonna gonna, I'm gonna cum." Dragos spread her legs wider in the air, pushing his face and tongue deeper into her pussy. "Cum on my fucking face." His nose pushed against her clit while his tongue grazed every inch of her walls, twisting and flicking as hard as he could.

"ahh, ahhh, oh go-" her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she squirted all over his face, legs shaking in the air. It was like her brain had shut down, no words could leave her mouth, only heavy pants.

Dragos' face pushed deeper into her as he felt her cum touch his tongue, he sucked every inch of her, loving the taste of her cunt. He dropped her legs, placing each nipple between his fingers before he squeezed her tits as hard a he could.

Maybe he was a tits guy, maybe

Ximera wanted so badly to hold something, squeeze something as her body twitched violently. "Dragos, Dragos please." Her plea was futile, Dragos liked her tied down, so she was staying tied down. Pushing off her, he stared down at her panting body, dick hard as a rock. His eyes trailed from her pussy to her tits, then her face and his hands went to unzip his jeans.

"I'm going to jerk off to you mysh', are you gonna stop me?" He knew she couldn't but he wanted her to say something. Her eyes widened at his question. "No sir"

That turned him on. "Don't close your legs." Her head nodded without thinking."I won't." She was wet again, knots forming in her tummy.

He dragged his jeans down enough for him to take his dick our his boxers. It was longer than her upper arm, and thicker, around 10 inches. She gasped at the though of it between her legs, its veins pressing against her inner walls, tight and hot. She was dripping, wetness sticking to the sheets. But she couldn't close her legs like she wanted to.

Looking at her wet pussy, he gripped the tip of his dick, using his pre-cum to lube up his shaft. He gripped harder when she saw her chest rise and fall, her lips between her teeth as her eyes couldn't leave the sight of his dick.

"Fuck!" His hands gripped tighter till his tip changed colour, stroking his shaft fast. "Spread you legs."

She didn't hesitate. "Yes sir." A groan left his lips as his hands stroked faster. "Stick out you tongue." It felt so filthy, like she was in a dirty home video, "Yes sir." She did everything he asked; Arched her back, sucked her lip, moaned, whatever he asked she did. His dick got bigger and twitched with every command. And she got wetter every time he gave one.

As pre-cum dripped from his dick, he walked towards the side of the bed and gripped her jaw. "Open your mouth."

As she did, he stuffed the tip of his dick into her mouth. "Suck." her cheeks went hollow and her tongue flicked his slit. "Fucker!"

He came inside her mouth, hands tightening round her neck, "Keep sucking." He put more inches of his dick between her lips and she sucked him off, in and out, twirling her tongue.

"That's it, suck my fucking dick like a good girl." His words caused her to close her legs and rub them together as she moaned on his dick.

His free hand grabbed the back of her head and pushed her head further, tears rolling down her face, his cum filling her mouth. "Good girls know how to take fucking dick don't they?"

Ximera nodded her head furiously while swallowing his cum still rubbing her legs together. Fingers ran through her curls, rubbing her scalp. "Good girl."

Removing his dick from her mouth with a pop, he went to the bathroom to clean up, leaving her laid on the bed, practically lifeless.

*************************************************

Water soaked through her body, fingers running through her curls rubbing her scalp. Every inch of her body relaxed as his hands kneaded her joints. "You like that little mouse?" His lip was tracing her ear, voice low making her toes curl. "Yes Sir."

Her legs opened wider, hips pushing against the water. "You want more?." She didn't even answer before he cupped her cunt, thumbs rubbing against her clit. "Yes, mhm." Hips rocked against his thumb, spreading wider for more access. A thick finger pressed her entrance making her legs shake. "please." Begging wasn't an issue for Ximera, she loved to beg and he loved when she begged. "Ride it."

Her hips swayed against his finger, wincing. "please, put in it." Pushing against his finger, her winces turned to moans as he slowly put his middle finger into her cunt, thumbs still stoking her clit. The water sloshed around from the motion of her hips. "I like that, Dragos, I like that." Her hips moved faster, grinding against his finger as he pushed knuckle deep into her, hitting her g-spot. "ohhh yes, yes."

He curled his finger against her spot, rubbing it fast. "I know you fucking like it." He bit down on her ear, rubbing her clit while fingering her g-spot. "I do, I do!" Her body tried to move away from the overstimulation she was feeling but he grabbed her hair and pressed her ear into his mouth, sucking her lobe. "You're not going anywhere mysh'."

His words sent her off the cliff and she shuddered against his body. "mhmmm, mhmmm, I'm cumming, I'm-." The water shook with her body. "Dra-," her body curled into his, clinging to his shirt as she came down from her high. Hands stroked her back and hair, nose tracing her hair and he kissed her forehead. "Sexy little mouse."

a/n

short chapter...sorry
vote and follow