Chapter 2 *

there will be some...you know quite soon :)

Dafne loved being on top, she liked the control. She liked it even more because of how turned on it made Sorin when she bounced on his dick and her boobs bounced with her.

Spreading her hands across his chest, she moved her pelvis against his, her waist making circular motions as his dick twitched inside her. "fucking! shit that's it! fuck!" 

Sorin cursed a lot when he was turned on, he cursed a lot when he was around Dafne. He grabbed her by the ass and squeezed. "sexy fucking whore, god you're good."

The more he swore, the more smug she felt, cause she knew he was close to cumming. "That's it little fucc, cum inside me." She clenched her pussy around him then reached her hand back to squeeze his balls. "Cum!"

Sorin jolted from the pleasure. "Dafne, fucc." He cupped one of her boobs and played with her nipple, squeezed the other. The feel of her body pushed him closer to the edge. "Bonce on it bitch!"

She listened to him and placed both her hands round his wrist as he continued to tease her nipples. Raising her body off his dick she slammed her pussy down, moaning when he hit the right fucking spot. "Sorin, I'm gonna fucking cum." 

In response, he removed one hand from her tits and smack her ass as hard as he could. "Then you better fucking cum!" He pinched both her nipples, hard, then rubbed his pelvis against her clit. "Oh, fuck!"

They both came in an instant, body shaking, sweaty and sticky. 

"Xi's gonna be back from the kitchen, get dressed." 

"We need to stop sending her away every time we need to fuck, I'm starting to feel back."

Putting on their clothes Dafne couldn't help the smirk that came on her lips, remembering how flushed Xi was when she saw Dragos. "Trust me she'll understand soon"

She's about to have her sexual awakening. 

Dafne's POV

This would look so cute on me won't it Xi. Peach is definitely my colour." I strike multiple poses in front of the mirror waiting for her to grunt her approval like she always did when we shopped together.

The grunt never came.

Looking back, I starred at her as she stared at nothing. "Ximera? qualcuno lì" anyone there?  Tapping and snapping furiously didn't break her haze. 

Alright, lets try...this

I reach towards a sky blue crop top, pressing it against my chest with a smirk. "Dragos will definitely like this top no?" As intended her head shot towards me, eyes full of murder. I mentally sigh. Cazzo, lo sapevo. (fuck I knew it) Her eyes left mine to search for the top that I freely surrendered to her not wanting my head to get ripped off my neck. 

Once the murder left her eyes she looked like a lost poppy as she tried to figure out why Dragos would like the top. tanto da imparare, (so much to learn).

"It's small...and tight" She stretched the top a bit more, testing the fabric against her touch but I grabbed it from her hands before she damaged it. "questo è il punto uccellino" that's the point little bird.

"Why does everyone keep calling me little?" 

I tilt my head at her. "Everyone?" Realisation of what she said flashed through her eyes before her body tensed a bit...ohh, already. "He moves as fast as his brother, I knew it." Probably as good in bed too.