Chapter 8*

:)))))))))))))))

Warm water ran over her body. Every product around her was either black or blue. 3 in one shampoo? meaning what?

Dear Lord, I need to fix this.

She lathered his body wash into her skin smelling his scent against her. They'd just come back from the field and her body was covered in dirt and mud that desperately needed to wash off. Stepping out his shower she jumped up his counter, kneeling by the sink because she couldn't fully reach it standing on the ground or tip toeing. Her towel wrapped loosely over her body falling lower as she brushed her teeth.

Without warning, Dragos stepped into the the bathroom, towel hanging low and hair still wet from his own shower. Grey eyes ran up and down her body, fixated on the towel that barely covered her tits. Walking towards her, his hands gripped her knees before pulling her body to the edge of the counter, spreading her legs wide enough for him to see her pussy lips. Ximera arched her back in anticipation.

Kneeling down, his tongue grazed over her lower lips making Ximera moan. Both hands gripped the back of his head, pushing his open mouth further into her pussy. "Dragos." As he sucked on her clit, two fingers plunged into her without warning. Going knuckle deep before parting then curling right against her g-spot. Stars formed at the corner of her eyes while her mouth hung open forming an O. No words or moans escaped, only the tip of her tongue. The two fingers rubbed her walls, pressing and twisting till hot cum pooled into his palm, legs twitching.

His teeth bit down her left pussy lip, sucking it till it was swollen and raw. He did the same to her other lip then again to her clit. Her hips rolled into his face wanting more from his tongue, both her legs crushing against his face and he let them. His hands gripped her hips pulling her cunt into his mouth as he sucked and licked every part of her pussy, fucking her hole in and out with his tongue, licking every drop of her wetness. Her toes curled and her knees wobbled with every twist of his tongue and another knot formed inside her, turning and turning till it exploded into rushing waves that flooded every part of her being "fuck!" Her body rocked against his face as he licked her clean.

Rising off her he wiped his mouth with the back of his hands, licking it after. "You have a filthy fucking mouth little mouse, lets put it to use."

As he strode out the bathroom, I followed behind him, my light steps barely making a sound. Bubbles of anticipation rose beneath my tummy at the though of what was going to happen. As he sat on the edge of the bed, legs spread apart. I stepped between them rubbing my hand against his inner thigh until I touched his cock that twitched beneath the thin towel. Moving up and down, my palm traced every inch of his cock, it grew thicker and bigger with every touch making me gulp. The towel crinkled against his waist making his dick come into full view, my tongue ran against my lips, eyes fixated on the pink tip that was wider than my open mouth.

"Do whatever you like mysh'"

A darkness formed in my eyes at his command. Immediately, my thumb traced round his slit collecting every drop of his pre-cum into my hands before I brought it to my lips and sucked on my thumb, slowly, in and out. Giving him a preview of what I was about to do with the tip of his dick. Looking him in the eye, a glint danced between the grey.

Knelling between his legs, my palm glided across his shaft, nails tracing along each vein from tip to base, pressing into it, watching marks form across the sensitive skin. Looking up at him, the intensity of his gaze made my legs rub together. I got up and placed a kiss on his lip before grasping his cock in my hand, squeezing as tight as I could. A hiss left his lips as my knees buckled to the ground.

Tight strokes from base to tip caused pre-cum to sip out his slit, making his dick glisten as it ran down his shaft unto my finger. My tongue licked around his tip, till all the pre-cum was gone. Squeezing the base of his bulbous head, the tip turned purple before I stuffed every part of it into my mouth, sucking till my cheeks were hollow. "Fuck! Fuck!" His fingers ripped through my scalp, fisting every inch of my hair into his tattooed hands.