Chapter 6

im not sure if this is...you know.

Sorin should have asked more questions. No one was telling him shit.

Usually that didn't bother him but Ximera was getting unusually comfortable with Dragos, it didn't feel like she was coming to his house to see him anymore. Even more suspicious, Dragos didn't send them away whenever he came home, he sat and watched what they were watching, right next to Ximera. Very close to Ximera. Their hands would touch, his hands on her lap, her legs rubbing on his.

"Are you two fucking?"

Ximera's body stiffened, her eyes drifted from Dafne to Dragos whose hand was curled in her hair. "Not yet." His eyes met mine as if to say 'what are you going to do about it.' It made my blood boil. The air was tense after his comment. I stood up and looked at Dafne, she knew, there was no need to ask. Everyone was so comfortable doing shit behind my back, keeping secrets.

"Ximera...Vino cu mine" come with me. Immediately, Her body jumped off the couch, Dragos still unfazed.

Small feet pattered behind me as I strode up the stairs. Once we entered the room, I dropped on the bed, sighing. Ximera silently leaned on the wall, waiting for me to say something. Sitting up to look at her timid frame, I grabbed the Nintendo switch and swung it at her. "să ne jucăm" lets play. Catching it with ease, confusion was still apparent on her face.

"Thanks." Confusion was even more apparent on her face. "For what?" Her small frame moved closer to the bed, sitting next to me. "He's not on my ass anymore cause of you...the pussy must be good."

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't angry, but Dragos seemed different, happy even, that was an emotion I never thought he'd have. Redness formed from her neck and face. "We-we haven't...that." Shy Xi was back, it was cute, watching her fiddle with her shirt and rings. "I'm just teasing you."

Flicking her nose to get her attention, her eyes fluttered towards me. "Don't tell Dafne I'm not mad, I want angry sex." Laughter filled the room and we played some games for a while before a soft know was heard on the door.

My face fell into mock anger as Dafne opened the door shyly. "Xi, could you give us a minute." Once Xi complied, my gaze fell towards Dafne, dick already hard as fuck.

***********************************

Ive never had angry sex, but I can imagine Dafne was about to have the time of her life.

I scurried over to Dragon, holding his arm over my body, snuggling into him. "Is he done pretending to be angry mysh'?" My arms rubs his torso enjoying the feel of his abs  against my fingertips. "Mhm." He rubs my arms and head as I snuggle deeper into his body. "You want to enter me little mouse." A grin forms on my mouth, teeth in full view as I looked up to him. "Yep."

Everything about him was warm but taunt. Feeling brave, I got up and straddled him. Dainty arms wrapped round his neck while big hands rested on my lower back. "I want to be inside your body," giggles rushed out my mouth after what I said. Moving both hands from his neck, I traced my palm against the side of his head feeling the sting of his freshly trimmed hair. Neat and sharp, just like him. It didn't feel scary looking him in the eye anymore, his clear, grey eyes. Dark long lashes surrounding them. It made the grey more prominent. It was always intense to look at him, but in a way that made me all tingly inside. Softly, my lips traced his jaw, nibbling it once in a while as our bodies pressed into each other, feeling his heart beating against my chest.

Ximera ran her nose along his. It was pointy. She bit down on the bridge it and giggle. "I want to eat you too" Her weird comments amused him but he stayed still, letting her do whatever she wanted to do to him. He smelled like aftershave, clean and fresh. His brows were thick, a darker blonde than his hair. "I like being close to you."