Heartbreak

I miss my girlfriend. I think that day what I saw was wrong. She loves me and is loyal to me. She can never cheat on me. I trust and love her very much. I will never love that Y/n. I am and will always be in love with my Jia, my love, my everything. That bitch Y/n is so clingy and annoying. I hate it when she comes close to me. Thank God she didn't do anything more than that freaking forehead kiss. I really wish she just dies.

Time Skip to next dayStill Jimin's POV

Still Jimin's POV

That's weird! From yesterday night, she didn't come. Earlier, she came like always wearing a mask. Her eyes were looking swollen and voice was cracked. Did she cry? But why? Is that because of our disbanding? Is she an ARMY? Aish, why do I care. Let her do whatever she wants. I hate her anyways.

Y/n's POV

Whyyyy!? Why do BTS have to disband so early? I am continuously crying since yesterday night. I can't take the fact. I feel bad for everyone. All miss Jimin so much. Many people thinks that he is dead. He was looking so sad earlier when I went to him. Aaaaaaaaah! I hate myself for this psycho love, but I also love myself 😂😂😂.

 Aaaaaaaaah! I hate myself for this psycho love, but I also love myself 😂😂😂

Time Skip to 8 months
Still Y/n's POV

Nothing changed in these days. He is still cold to me, but it's okay, I understand. Now, I am talking to Jimin nonstop more like blabbering nonsenses just like I do everyday after returning from work. I talk to him for hours, tell him about my story, my daily life, everything except my family and my school, but..........., he doesn't give a damn about it.

Y/n :And that's how he stole all of my
chocolates and ran away.

Jimin : Can you please stop!(annoyed)

Y/n :............. Hmm, okay.(sadly)

Jimin :Tell me one thing, why do you
always were wear a mask?

Y/n :....Cuz.....(sigh) cuz I can't show you
my face.

Jimin :Why?

Y/n :I am ugly! Well I am beautiful, but
in this world's eyes, I am ugly.

After that, there was an awkward silence. Suddenly I remembered about something.

Y/n :Hey! You know! I almost forgot to
tell you! Tae oppa got a girlfriend. She is
sooo pretty!