Memories

Flashback 1
Still Jimin's POV

It's been 2 weeks since I found out about Jia. I felt really super bad the 1st week, but now, my pain is slowly going away. After that incident, I don't know why, but I don't feel irritated and annoyed around Y/n anymore. I don't show it, but I really like it when she gives me her daily morning hug. I feel ............ good and warm, which I didn't get from my ex girlfriend. I started to feel good. But, I noticed something. If she is the whole day with me, then she has to work at late night shifts. So, when does she sleep?? I just saw her sleeping 1 or 2 hours a day. Doesn't she get tired? Is she doing it for me? Does she love me that much? Sometimes, she falls asleep while talking to me. I just pick her up and take her to her room. So, she thinks that she slept in her room. The rope she tied on my hand with the bed is so big that I can walk the whole house even while being tied up. She is really childish. But still, I act cold and like I don't care.

 But still, I act cold and like I don't care

Flashback 2

I was sitting on my bed and thinking that why isn't Y/n coming. She usually comes at 5pm, but now, it's midnight. I am feeling like something bad happened to her. I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly, l heard someone twisting tho knob of the door. I immediately looked up only to see something really scary and unexpected. Y/n was covered with blood!!! How did it happen?!? I got really shocked and confused. Her mask was getting more bloody, blood was dripping off from her left hand, the right side of her pant and white shirt was already drenched by blood. I don't know why, but I became really worried for her. I think it's humility. I was feeling an unknown pain in my heart when I saw her. She started coming closer to me when she suddenly fainted. I rushed towards her, picked her up and made her lay down on my bed. I hesitantly removed her mask. That was the very first time I saw her face. There were bruise marks all over her face, but they were old. As she has a brown skin, we can see them clearly. And, there was a fresh big cut on her right cheek. I treated her cheek with the first aid kit box she gave me in case I accidentally get hurt. But, I didn't put bandage on the bruise cuz, if she sees the bandage, she will understand that I saw her face. After treating her cheek, I again put the mask on. Then, I lifted her shirt up a little and saw that she had also the same old bruises and a fresh huge cut. I started treating her when I felt a gaze on me. I put my cold face on and told her to stop looking at me. I don't know why I started to care for her after my girlfriend's incident, but I didn't want to show her that.

 I don't know why I started to care for her after my girlfriend's incident, but I didn't want to show her that

Flashback 3

It's been 1 week since I had the argument with her. Since then, I didn't see her nor heard her voice even for once. I am already very upset about my father's death, but I don't know why, her this attitude is making me even more upset than before. I feel lonely. Now, no one talks the whole day, no one hugs me, no one comforts me. I kinda feel guilty for shouting at her that day. I honestly don't feel disgusted when she touches me. I admit that I used to feel it before, but not after Jia's news. And also, even if she kidnapped me, she took really very good care of me. But, after all, She is a kidnapper. I can never fall for a criminal. Suddenly, she entered the room. I looked at her blanky. But, from inside, I don't know why, I was worried sick for her. I think it's just sympathy as a human being. She looked so thin and her skin was pale, her eyes were puffy. She came and told me that she'll let me go and removed her mask. I was shocked cause she herself removed her mask and, she called me by my name! What happened to this girl?!? After 1 year she will let me go! Just because of a burst out?!? I felt mixed emotions. I felt happy cause, finally, I will go out, meet my brothers, my family, my ARMYs. Even if we disbanded, I believe they are still our lovely ARMYs and we are still their idols and inspiration. When she told me to go and turned her back to me, I looked at her for the last time and went away without sparing any single glance at her. I felt a little bad, but, I immediately shrugged it off.

After going back, I was happy. But, I missed something. I don't know what, but I missed it badly. I wasn't alone even for a second but, I felt empty. Then, I understood, I didn't miss something. I missed someone. I realized that there wasn't any kind of humility nor sympathy. It was.....LOVE. I don't know how and when but, I fell in love with her. I didn't waste any time and rushed to her house. As I came in front of the house, the door was unlocked. I didn't care and quickly went inside shouting her name happily. I can't wait to see her reaction to my unexpected confession. I can't wait to embrace her, to tell her how much I love her, to kiss her, to love her. When I entered my old room in order to search for her, my heart dropped. My smile vanished.

Flashback ends

End of Part 8
Memories