Looking for you

??? : Stop right there! (shouts)

This voice! I know this voice very well! I shot my eyes open and looked at him.

Y/n : Jimin!!

There he was, standing at the door panting heavily. Behind him were the others. But how? How did they know I am here?

 But how? How did they know I am here?

Flashback, Jimin's POV

I woke up when the sunlight hit my face. But I felt odd, like something is missing. Then, I realised I am not feeling any weight on my chest like always. Where is Y/n? I looked around but didn't find her. Didn't she sleep on me last night? My heartbeat begin to increase. I quickly went to the other rooms to search for her. I searched the whole mansion but couldn't find her. I became very scared. Where is she?

Jimin : (shout) Y/n-ie, where are you my baby?

Taehyung : What happened, Jimin-ah?

Jimin : I can't find Y/n. (tensed)

Yoongi : Do you even know what are you saying?

Jin : How can she go anywhere? Isn't she a baby?

Jungkook : HYUNG! (shouting from dining room)

We all went to the dining room hurriedly.

Namjoon: What happened, Jungkook?

Jungkook : I found this letter on the table.

Jimin : Let me see! (scared)

Jungkook gave me the letter as I started reading it loudly for everyone to hear.

The letter :

My dear oppas and Mochi,
I am sorry. I love you all very much. Thank you for taking care of me so nicely. I'll always be grateful towards you. Kookie oppa, sorry to say but, you are really bad at playing games. And, don't think I didn't know that you used to steal my chocolate. Tae oppa, I know you used to help him, right? You are really very funny. Even though I was a baby, i wasn't a dumb. Hobi oppa, your hugs are the best. Yoongi oppa, you are really a sleepy head. Don't worry, I also am. Namjoon oppa, my lovely overprotective brother, try to break less things than before. Jin oppa, I love your cooking very much. You are literally the best cook in the whole world. And your jokes are also very funny. And, Jiminie, my prince, my love, I love you. I love to sleep on top of you. I love it when you sing songs and make me sleep. I love it when you feed me. I love it when you let me play with your hair. I love YOU! I am sorry for causing trouble to you all. I am leaving. Jiminie, I know you will feel regret for shouting at me that day. Well, that's why you took care of me these months, nothing else. But, I don't deserve you. You are perfect while me, I am just a fat, ugly, black skinned girl. I am not saying that I am not beautiful. There is no point of being an ARMY if I say that. I am beautiful, but in this words eyes, I am ugly. You don't deserve me. You deserve someone who matches with you. And also, I don't want to be a wall between you and your mother. She was right. After all, she wants the best for you. I am saying again, I love you, always remember that. Even if the whole world goes against you all, I will be by your side. Thank you for taking care of me, for not throwing me away. And also, thank for loving me. Even though you did it cause cause you felt regret and pity towards me. But, thank you anyways. My lovely brothers, I want to tell you something. But please don't hate me after hearing that. I am Jiminie's kidnapper. Please forgive your little sissy. Jiminie, my love, please forgive me. I'll miss you. And lastly, I love you.
The one who loves you
the most in the world
Choi Y/n

My voice cracked as I read the letter. So, she became normal again and...............left me, l-left us. My heart started to ache as tears flow down my cheeks. Why it has to be like this?

J-hope : M-my mo-onl-light l-left m-me? H-how? (sob)

Namjoon : C-come back, s-sissy.

Everyone was crying right now. I fell on my knees. This cant be!

Jimin : P-please c-come back, p-pitch. (whisper)

Yoongi : D-don't break d-down, Jimin-ah. Let's go and find her.

Jungkook : Yeah, let's go and bring my champ back.

Jin : B-but how?

Namjoon : Let's search in the neighborhood.

Taehyung : Then, what are you waiting for? Let's go! I already miss my bear.

I wasn't paying attention to any of them as I was lost in my thoughts, still sitting on the floor. So, she thinks I don't love her. I am just feeling regret and pity. Why Y/n ? Why can't you believe me? I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked up. I then wiped my tears and stood up.

Jimin : Let's go!

All nodded and we went to different neighborhood. We couldn't find anything about her. Suddenly, I got a call. I didn't read the name and picked up the call.

Jimin : Hello!

J-hope : Hello, Jimin, I found something. Come at xxx alley.

Jimin : Coming hyung!

When I went there, I saw all were already there. I ran to them.

Jimin : What did you find, Hobi hyung?

J-hope : This bracelet. Isn't it the bracelet which you gifted her on her birthday with a picture of both of you?

I slowly took the bracelet in my hands and looked at it. I opened the little heart shaped pendant and saw both of our pictures together. My eyes again became teary. "Where are you, my love. I miss you."

Namjoon : Hey, Jimin, don't break down. We need to find her.

Yoongi hyung suddenly came to me and hugged me. I couldn't control my emotions anymore and started to cry loudly on his shoulder. Everyone looked at me worriedly and sadly.

Jin : Don't cry, Jimin-ah. She will come back very soon.

J-hope : Where can she be? We literally searched the whole neighborhood.

Jungkook : Hyung!

Yoongi : What?

Jungkook : What if she got........................ kidnapped?

End of Part 20
Looking for you 1