Please, don't leave me

Time Skip, Y/n's POV

Jimin tried to talk to me many times. But, I replied him coldly saying 'yes', 'no', 'ok' or, 'I don't know'. Jia went to jail for 5 years. And Mrs Park, I forgave her. Jimin doesn't want to talk to her. He is now recovered. This incident was kept as a secret from the media. Today is Sunday. The others were with their family as they spend their holidays with them. Jimin and I was alone at home. So, I planned to escape again for the same reason.

That day at night I checked on Jimin and saw that he was sleeping. Then, I took my luggage and went in front of the door. I quietly opened it trying to not make any sound and successfully, I opened it. But, suddenly a hand came from behind and closed it very harshly. I flinched badly by the sudden impact. But stood still knowing who it was. He brought his face near my ear from behind.

Jimin : Where do you think you are going, sweetie? (whisper)

I got goosebumps all over my body. His voice wasn't soft like always. It wasn't the cute and sweet was I've always heard. It was................deep. Something was in this voice. I didn't understand what.

Jimin : I ask you a question. (stern voice)

Y/n : I-i w-w-was..-

Jimin : Running away from me?

His voice was stern, but the last sentence had a bit of..............disappointment and sadness.

Jimin : Answer my question! (louder voice)

I was speechless and a little afraid. I didn't say anything and stood still like a statue.

Jimin : (shouts) ANSWER ME!!

I flinched badly but didn't say anything. What will I even say? He harshly turned me around and pinned me on the door. His eyes were red. His face was showing anger but, his eyes were showing sadness.

Jimin : (shouts) WHY ?! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO RUN AWAY FROM ME !?! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO KIDNAPPED ME! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO TOLD ME TO LOVE YOU! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO MADE ME FALL FOR YOU! NOW WHY ARE YOU LEAVING ?! IF YOU HAVE TO LEAVE THEN WHY MAKING ME FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU ?!WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF HUH !? TELL ME WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF, CHOI Y/N?!?

Y/n : J-jimin, I-i-

Jimin : Do you really love me? Or, am I just a toy to you? Do you think me as a toy? AM I A TOY ?!

This time I really felt very angry. I endured so much pain for him, I loved him endlessly, more than myself. And now, he is saying..............I DON'T LOVE HIM ?!?! I pushed him hardly but not so hard for him to fall. All the pain, all the sorrow I had inside me, came out. I didn't have control on myself anymore.

Y/n : (shout) WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE SAYING ?!?! HOW DARE YOU JUDGE MY LOVE FOR YOU !?! IT'S THE PUREST THING EVER EXISTED IN THIS WORLD! DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND ?!?! OH, (sarcastic laugh) HOW WILL YOU UNDERSTAND ?!? YOU DON'T LOVE, RIGHT ?!? YOU FEEL DISGUSTED WHEN I TOUCH YOU ?!? YOU HATE ME RIGHT ?!? IT'S OK I UNDERSTAND!!

Jimin : YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING !! I LOVE YO-

Y/n : (calm voice) Well, it's not love! It's guilt. You don't love me! You just feel guilty!

Jimin : Do you really think all these days, I treated you, took care of you, was all out of guiltiness? (disbelief, low voice)

I felt bad. I looked down and spoke in a low voice.

Y/n : I-i guess so......

Jimin's eyes became dark, VERY DARK. I was scared. He harshly pinned me again but this time on the nearby wall. I knew he is angriest and scariest member of BTS but didn't knew that he was that scary.