I used to love her, but not anymore-3

After some time, she calmed down and hugged me back still in sleep.

Tears left my eyes as I remembered how she used to kiss my forehead, make me sleep while singing and caressing my hair, how she used to cup my cheeks and wipe my tears when I cried for Jia, how she used to tear up seeing my slightest pain, how she used to act happy even though she was in immense pain. And also, how she used to talk to me nonstop about what happened to her that day, how she used to tell me those magic 3 words that made my heart warm without my knowledge, "I love you". She used to take care of me even if she became very sick. I miss her, I miss her even if she is with me. Crying and hugging her, I fell asleep.

 Crying and hugging her, I fell asleep

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Time Skip, after an hour

I suddenly felt someone pulling my arm and heard a baby voice calling me.

Y/n : Jiminiiie, wakey wakey, mochii, get uup.

Jimin : (half closed eyes and sleepy voice) What is it, cutie?

Y/n : I want to go to oppa.(pout)

Jimin : Not now, we will go tomorrow.(hug her again putting her head on my chest)

Y/n : But, I want to go today, please, chimmy.

Jimin : No, my baby girlfriend, oppa has works to do, we will go tomorrow.(sleepy voice)

Y/n : I will call Joonie oppa.

Jimin : Hmmm......... Wait, WHAT!(awake)

She took my phone and ran to the living room. I tried to stop her but couldn't. I sighed and buried my face in my palms.

Jimin : (mumble) Aish, this girl. (shout) Baby come back!

She didn't come but started to search Namjoon hyung's number in my phone. What a smart kid.

Jimin : She is basically digging a grave for me.

I went to the living room to see her sitting on the sofa and talking on the phone with loud speaker on.

On the call

Y/n : Oppa, I want to come. Can I?

Namjoon : Of course Y/n-ie, you don't need to ask.

Y/n : But, chimmy said no to me. (pout)

Namjoon : Actually, he got no gams. Tell him that if he didn't bring you here, then I'll shave his eyebrows.

Y/n : (laugh cutely) You tell him Joonie oppa.

Namjoon : Ok cutie, give him the phone.

Y/n came towards me and handed me the phone. I confusingly put it on my ear just to hear someone shouting and rapping from the other side.

On the call

Jin : YAAH! JIMIN-AH! WHY DON'T YOU BRING OUR CUTIE Y/N-IE TO US HUH! DON'T WE WANT TO SEE HER?! WE HEARD EVERYTHING Y/N SAID A WHILE AGO! IF YOU DON'T BRING MY LITTLE SISSY, I WILL SPANK YOUR ASS.(shouting and rapping)

Jimin : Ok ok, I will bring her some other day, you guys will see her, don't worry.

Yoongi : No, Jimin. You will bring her today. I miss my baby sister.

Jimin : Bu-

Jungkook : Yaah! Jimin-shi, bring her already! I also want to play with my baby friend.

Jimin : Guys, plea-

J-hope : No more words, Jimin-ah. Bring my moonlight ASAP.

Taehyung : Jimin-ah! We 7 people are telling you to come. Why are you so stubborn? Just come.

Jimin : (sigh) Aaah, you all 7 are driving me crazy. It seems like, you 6 boys also turned into babies like Y/n.

All : JIMIN-AAH!!

Jimin : (laugh) okay okay, I'm coming in 2 hours. See you later.

All : See you later! Bye Y/n-ie!

Y/n : Bye bye oppa!

I hanged up the call and looked at the cute human being standing beside me.

Jimin : So, now come on Y/n-ie let's go. We will eat lunch, take a shower and then get ready to go to oppas, okay?

Y/n : I don't talk to you.(pout)

She angrily pouted, crossed her arms and looked away. Aww, soo cute. I asked her.

Jimin : Why?

Y/n : You don't listen to me. When I told you I will go there, you said no. But when oppa told you, you said yesh.(pout)

Jimin : Sorry, Y/n-ie.(acting cute)

Y/n : No! Y/n-ie doesn't talk to Mochi.

Jimin : please, baby.

Y/n : No, no, no, no, No! Baby is angwy at Chimmy.

I chuckled, went to her and back-hugged
her. I started to kiss her cheeks multiple times as I know it will reduce her cute anger. I hugged her tighter and kept kissing her cheeks from back while saying sorry cutely.

Jimin : I'm sorry! Won't my princess forgive her boo?

I slowly turned her around and softly kissed her nose.

Jimin : Sowwyyy bwabwyy! (baby voice, pout and puppy eyes)

Y/n : (giggles) Okhie, boo!

She kissed my cheeks. I felt butterflies in my stomach.

Jimin : Okay, now go with Aera unnie (maid) and have a shower.

Y/n : Okie, captain.

She went with our maid who was smiling at our cuteness. I kept looking at her small figure who was jumping towards the bedroom. I chuckled looking at her.

"I love you, my sweet baby. I will never leave your side. No matter who comes to snatch you away, I will fight with that person. And I promise you that. I used to love Jia more than my life, I used to love her, but not anymore. Now, I am in love with this crazy, childish baby."

End of Part 14
I used to love her, but not anymore 3

End of Part 14I used to love her, but not anymore 3

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
My sweet kidnapper Jiminxreaderजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें