Regret

Jimin's POV

A tear left my eye as I thought about her present condition. All happened because of me.

Jimin : Sorry, princess! Your chimmy is late.(whisper)

After a while, the doctor came and looked at me sadly. I got nervous and tensed. "Does she have any bad news? No! It can't be!"

Jimin : What happened, doctor? Is she okay??

Doctor : I am sorry to say but........

Jimin : B-but what??

Doctor : She is suffering from dangerous depression. In these cases, most of the time, the patient doesn't survive or commits suicide. But, all thanks to God that she didn't do anything stupid. And, if you were more late, she could have died from extreme brain pressure.

Jimin : W-what?!(whisper)

My heart dropped hearing the doctor. I regret leaving her.

Doctor : It has been 1 month since she is suffering from depression. It seems like she also had depression at her teenage. That's why now it became worse than ever. And I'm sorry to say that, I think she might become an Alzheimer.

Jimin : What is an Alzheimer, doctor??(worried)

Doctor : An Alzheimer patient is a patient who's brain becomes like a 4-7 years old child's brain. So, basically, that person behaves like a child. Her this condition happened maybe because of the pressure on her brain.

Jimin : Will she become normal again?

Doctor : Well, it will take time Mr. Park. Some patients need years after years to recover, some need 2 or 3 years. But, in her case, if you take good care of her and follow my advice, there's a possibility of her to recover within 1 and half year.

Jimin : Thank you so much doctor! Can I meet her now?

Doctor : No need to thank me Mr. Park. This is my work after all. And, yes she is sleeping. You can meet her now.She will regain her contiousness And also, she won't remember anything till she completely recovers. So, don't pressure her. I'll go now, bye.

Jimin : Bye.

After the doctor left, I leaned on a wall and let my tears flow down. While crying, I slowly sat on the floor still leaning against the wall. My Y/n-ie had to go through all this because of me. I am the worst. I then got up and went to the room where she is. I entered the room just to see my love sleeping. But, her hands and legs were bandaged. As I went near her, I noticed that she became even more thin and pale than before. There was nothing but her bones and her pale skin in her body. She was nothing less than a skeleton. Her beautiful eyes which used to hold so much love for me, for bangtan, are now dark and puffy. The cute chubby cheeks she used to have are now vanished. The view in front of me again brought tears to my eyes. I regret shouting at her for no reason, I regret saying those stupid hurtful words to her, I regret leaving her. I sat on a chair next to her bed. I gently hold her small hand and kissed on it. Then, I bent down and kissed her forehead while softly caressing her hair.

Jimin : I won't let anything bad happen to you ever again in my life

Jimin : I won't let anything bad happen to you ever again in my life. I will always protect you and be by your side no matter what happens. And I promise you that. I'm sorry chubs, please forgive me.

After that, I fell asleep holding her hand.

After I woke up, I remembered about the diary

After I woke up, I remembered about the diary. I looked around and spotted it on the table next to me. I took it and started reading it. In the diary was written how Y/n's parents used to abuse her physically and mentally, how she used to get humiliated at school, how BTS changed her sad life into a happy one, made her smile through her pain, how she fell in love with me, how she kidnapped me, how our daily life went and also...................... How I used to hurt her everyday with my behavior. So, I am one of them who hurted my love. I remembered what I said to her,"NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY YOU DON'T HAVE ANYONE! FOR YOUR UGLY FACE AND YOUR CLINGY, SLUTTY AND ANNOYING BEHAVIOR! YOU ARE SO UGLY THAT I WANT TO VOMIT EVERYTIME I LOOK AT YOU!" How could I say these to her?? I bursted into tears and started to punch the wall hardly. Suddenly, I heard someone crying in a baby voice. I looked at the direction and saw.........

End of Part 9
Regret

End of Part 9Regret