Looking for you-2

That's when it hit me! I stopped crying and pulled out from the hug.

Jimin : Hyung, I think I know where she is.

Taehyung was thinking something. He quickly looked up at me.

Taehyung : Are you thinking what I am thinking, Jimin-ah?

We both looked at each other for a second and shouted at the same time.

Taehyung/Jimin : JIA!!

We both started to run towards Jia's house where everyone else were left behind dumbfounded.

Jungkook : What on the earth was that!?

Jin : Are these two mind reader or what?

J-hope : They are really soulmates.

Namjoon : Totally agree.

Yoongi : Will you all dumb assess stand here or follow them?

Jungkook : Oh, right. let's go!

As we went in front of the door, we rang the bell but no one replied. We again tried but it was of no use. Then, me, Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung broke the door. When we entered the house, we saw no one. But then, we heard shouting.

??? : YOU SLUT!!

Y/n!! It's her voice! I followed the voice and went in front of the door, which is a little open. I pick through the door and saw.....................JIA GOING TOWARDS MY Y/N WITH A KNIFE!!

Jimin : STOP RIGHT THERE!!

Flashback ends

Y/n's POV

When I said his name, he looked at me. His eyes were puffy, showing sadness and disappointment. My eyes started to get teary. So, I broke the eye contact and looked away, but I felt that he kept staring at me. Suddenly, I felt someone untied my rope. I looked behind and saw Kookie oppa. Before I could say anything, he hugged me tightly and started crying. Namjoon oppa and Hobi oppa joined the hug too.

Jungkook : How can you, champ? How can you leave your Kookie oppa, hmm?