You are the best-2

??? : J-jimin?!?

We looked towards the direction and saw Mrs Park standing a little far us. We both quickly stood up. Jimin was still holding my hand tightly. I caressed his hand assuring him and trying to calm him down. Both of their eyes became teary. I then slowly let go of Jimin's hand. He quickly turned his head towards me.

Y/n : (mouthed) It's okay.

He then again turned to his mother.

Mrs Park : S-son.

She started to come towards us slowly. Jimin's soft eyes then became serious. He stood in front of me like being a shield.

Jimin : (angry) I won't let you do anything to her! I will protect her no matter what, just like how I did last time. So, don't even think of harming her!

Mrs Park : (crying more) I-i won't d-do a-anything t-to her, s-son.

Jimin's eyes didn't soften hearing her words. But, his dark eyes were showing sadness. I kept my hand on his shoulder from back and caressed it.

Y/n : My love, don't get mad. She is your mom.

Mrs Park : I-i'm so s-sorry, Jimin-ah. M-mom is s-sorry. P-please, forgive y-your mom.

I then slowly pushed him to her.

Y/n : (whisper) Chimmy, go to her and apologize.

He looked at me for a second. I held his hand and kissed the back of it.

Y/n : At least for me, please.

He didn't answer and look back at his mother. I slowly backed off from them to let them talk peacefully. Jimin slowly approached his mom who was crying, looking at him and mumbling sorrys.

Mrs Park : I'm s-so s-sorry son, I'm so so-orry.

She suddenly intertwined her both hands in front of him. He widened his eyes and quickly held her hands in his.

Jimin : W-what are you d-doing, m-mom?! A-are you o-out of your m-mind?!

She looked down while continuously crying.

Mrs Park : I-i'm so s-sorry.

Jimin : I-it's ok mom, I am sorry too.

Mrs Park : No no, son! You don't have to be sorry. You did nothing wrong. The one who did wrong was me. The one who was being ridiculous was me. And being like this, I just h-hurted my own child. I'm sorry.

Jimin : I said it's okay. You don't have to apologize anymore.......... Mom,

Mrs Park : Y-yes?

Jimin : C-can I hug you?

Mrs Park : Of course! You don't have to ask for it!

Jimin smiled widely and hugged his mom who was also smiling. It was a very emotional moment. Both of them bursted into tears hugging each other. Seeing them, I also started shading some tears.

Jimin : (whisper) I missed you, mom.

Mrs Park : I missed you too, my min.

Jimin : (tightens the hug) I love you, mom.

Mrs Park : (smiles wider) I love you too, Jiminie.

Finally, after like 5 minutes, they broke the hug. Mrs Park then shifted her gaze towards me. I immediately bowed to her.

Y/n : Hello, Mrs Park. I am Choi Y/n. It's very nice to meet you.

Mrs Park : Aren't you the same girl from last time?